'Friends With Kids': Maya Rudolph and Chris O'Dowd Argue Over Suitors for Jennifer Westfeldt (Video)
Written and directed by Westfeldt, the ensemble comedy opens in theaters Friday.
Maya Rudolph and Chris O'Dowd play a couple in Jennifer Westfeldt's Friends With Kids.
In a scene released Friday, Rudolph and O'Dowd's Leslie and Alex argue over Julie's struggles with finding a successful partner and they begin to go down a list of men who could be suitable -- including one who was in prison.
Friends With Kids centers on a close group of friends whose lives and relationships begin to change after children arrive. The last two single friends Jason and Julie (Adam Scott and Westfeldt, respectively) decide to have a child without the complications of a romantic relationship.
"It's not that hard," Leslie exclaims after Alex tells her he has no prospects for her friend Julie. "That's ridiculous. We find somebody younger like your age."
"Well that's not going to happen," Alex says.
Watch the rest of the scene to find out why.
Friends With Kids, co-starring Kristen Wiig, Jon Hamm, Ed Burns and Megan Fox, opens March 9.
- Smokey Robinson Heads To D.C. For Capitol Fourth Sounding -- And Looking -- Great
- Hassan Whiteside 'Broke' Snapchat This Morning, And That's Only The Beginning For The App
- The Summer's Dumbest Video Game Is Also Kind Of My Favorite
- Vicki Gunvalson Talks Life After 'Cancer-Gate' On 'Real Housewives Of Orange County'
- Game of Thrones Cast Members and All-Around Good People Visited Syrian Refugee Camps in Greece
- Matthew McConaughey to Teach a College Class, Definitely Not Stick Around for Office Hours
- 8 Movies to See (or Not) This Fourth of July Weekend
- Thandie Newton’s Story of Sexual Abuse During an Audition Is Still Horrifying