'Friends With Kids': Maya Rudolph and Chris O'Dowd Argue Over Suitors for Jennifer Westfeldt (Video)
Written and directed by Westfeldt, the ensemble comedy opens in theaters Friday.
Maya Rudolph and Chris O'Dowd play a couple in Jennifer Westfeldt's Friends With Kids.
In a scene released Friday, Rudolph and O'Dowd's Leslie and Alex argue over Julie's struggles with finding a successful partner and they begin to go down a list of men who could be suitable -- including one who was in prison.
Friends With Kids centers on a close group of friends whose lives and relationships begin to change after children arrive. The last two single friends Jason and Julie (Adam Scott and Westfeldt, respectively) decide to have a child without the complications of a romantic relationship.
"It's not that hard," Leslie exclaims after Alex tells her he has no prospects for her friend Julie. "That's ridiculous. We find somebody younger like your age."
"Well that's not going to happen," Alex says.
Watch the rest of the scene to find out why.
Friends With Kids, co-starring Kristen Wiig, Jon Hamm, Ed Burns and Megan Fox, opens March 9.
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts
- 7 Reasons Weird Al Won the Internet and Topped the Charts
- Dakota Fanning on 'Very Good Girl' Sex Scenes: 'I Wasn’t Very Uncomfortable With It'
- Lily Allen Dedicates 'As Long As I Got You' Music Video to Glastonbury Memories - Watch Now!
- Azealia Banks & Jourdan Dunn Are Navy Ladies for French Connection #NeverMissATrick Launch Party
- Jennifer Hudson Advises 'Don't Expect Respect When You Don't Respect Nothing!'