GoDigital Inks Digital Distribution Deal With 108 Media
The pact will lead to digital distribution of such films as "Midnight's Children" and "The We and The I."
GoDigital, a Los Angeles-based digital distributor, has inked a deal to handle digital distribution for 108 Media.
Toronto-based 108 Media, a distribution and foreign sales company that has partnered with veteran film executive Mark Urman's Paladin for theatrical distribution, has acquired eight films to date.
108 Media's slate includes Michel Gondry's The We and The I, Deepa Mehta's Midnight's Children and the Parker Posey starrer And Now a Word From Our Sponsor. GoDigital will distribute all the films via digital and cable on-demand services.
GoDigital CEO Logan Mulvey tells The Hollywood Reporter that 108 Media's films will receive theatrical distribution in 50 to 100 markets worldwide.
"We’ve been papering the deal for four and half months," says Mulvey, noting that while attending festivals like Toronto -- where 108 Media was active -- he was unable to discuss the pending agreement, which was inked in early October. "It's a game-changer for GoDigital."
- Gimme Danger Trailer: Jim Jarmusch Wants You to Know the Stooges Are the ‘Greatest Rock ‘n’ Roll Band Ever’
- Sister of Nate Parker’s Rape Accuser Pens Open Letter Against Birth of a Nation
- Watch the Trailers for Kristen Stewart’s Personal Shopper, the Most Divisive Film at Cannes
- The Real Feminist Book Store From Portlandia Has a Message for the IFC Show: ‘F*ck Portlandia’
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is 'Really Proud' Of New HBO Show 'Divorce'!
- Rachel McAdams, Brittany Snow & Ashley Greene Step Out For 'Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience' Premiere!
- Judith Light On Solo Show 'All the Ways to Say I Love You': 'The Hardest Thing I've Ever Done'
- Chloe Moretz Goes Makeup-Free in LA!