Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' Gets a New Trailer
Mia Wasikowska and Henry Hopper star in the Cannes tearjerker.
Though the first trailer debuted in October, new scenes can be found in the most recent spot for Gus Van Sant’s Cannes release, Restless.
Brian Grazer, Ron Howard and daughter Bryce Dallas Howard produced the emotional film, which stars Mia Wasikowska and Henry Hopper, son of the late Dennis Hopper. The film also features Ryo Kase, Schuyler Fisk and Jane Adams.
In the film, Hopper plays a young outcast who often attends strange funerals, has befriended a ghost and falls in love with a sickly girl (Wasikowska).
Restless is set for a September 16th U.S. Release.
- The 8 Stages of a TV Couple, From ‘Will-They-Won’t-They’ to ‘OMG, They Did’
- All the Tear-jerking Moments From the 2016 Global Citizen Festival
- MTV Brings Back TRL As Total Registration Live for a National Voter Registration Day Special
- Why It’s a Big Deal That Actors Can Now Get Their Ages Removed From IMDb
- Charlie Weber Steps Out of Hiding After Debuting Shaved Head
- Taylor Lautner Admits Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up with Sister Jamie Lynn!
- Alexander Skarsgard Suits Up For 'War On Everyone' Zurich Film Fest Premeire!
- Alicia Vikander Says She & Michael Fassbender Have 'Never Hidden' Their Relationship