Guy Pearce, Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan to Star in Drake Doremus Project
Doremus’ last film, 'Like Crazy,' won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance.
Guy Pearce, Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan have all signed on to star in the next film by Sundance winner Drake Doremus.
The screenplay, which explores love and marriage, was written by Doremus and Ben York Jones, whose previous collaboration Like Crazy won the Grand Jury Prize at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Doremus will direct.
Jones also starred in Like Crazy, which was purchased by Paramount for $4 million.
Jonathan Schwartz and Andrea Sperling from Super Crispy Entertainment and Steven Rales and Mark Roybal from Indian Paintbrush.
Pearce is represented by CAA, and Jones is represented by CAA, Independent Talent in London, and Attorney Jodi Peikoff. Ryan is represented by The Gersh Agency and Attorney Dave Feldman (Bloom Hergott), and Doremus is represented by UTA.
- Dr. Dre Will Maybe Release a New Album This Weekend (Sorry, It’s Probably Not Detox)
- Spotlight Trailer: Rachel McAdams and Mark Ruffalo Remind You That Not All Journalists Are Bad
- King Joffrey Hates Misogyny, Wants to See the D on GOT
- The 33 Trailer: Antonio Banderas Brings the Chilean Mining Accident to the Big Screen
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer
- 'Rogue Nation' Director Chris McQuarrie Reveals How to Make Great Action Scenes
- New 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Photos and Character Details Revealed
- First Trailer for Chilean Mine Drama 'The 33' Is Chilling and Uplifting at the Same Time