Guy Pearce, Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan to Star in Drake Doremus Project
Doremus’ last film, 'Like Crazy,' won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance.
Guy Pearce, Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan have all signed on to star in the next film by Sundance winner Drake Doremus.
The screenplay, which explores love and marriage, was written by Doremus and Ben York Jones, whose previous collaboration Like Crazy won the Grand Jury Prize at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Doremus will direct.
Jones also starred in Like Crazy, which was purchased by Paramount for $4 million.
Jonathan Schwartz and Andrea Sperling from Super Crispy Entertainment and Steven Rales and Mark Roybal from Indian Paintbrush.
Pearce is represented by CAA, and Jones is represented by CAA, Independent Talent in London, and Attorney Jodi Peikoff. Ryan is represented by The Gersh Agency and Attorney Dave Feldman (Bloom Hergott), and Doremus is represented by UTA.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer's Calum Hood Sends Naked Snapchat, Then Shrugs It Off With Emoticon
- Why Courtney Stodden Will Never Be Marilyn Monroe, In Her Own Words
- Ridley Scott Addresses 'Exodus' Casting Following Whitewash Backlash
- It's Labor Day, Which Means Your Future Best Picture Winner Might Already Be Here
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News to Focus On Her Baby & Other Work
- Margot Robbie Begins Filming 'Tarzan' After Mystery Boyfriend is Revealed!
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson & Wife Sam's Home Raided by Armed Police After Gun Spotted Inside
- Ariana Grande Performs 'Bang Bang' On 'Today' Show; Tells The World She's 'Happy' About Love Life