'Hangover II's' Bradley Cooper Speaking French Becomes Internet Sensation (Video)
The actor impresses with his mastery of the Romance language.
Forget his hit movie, Hangover II star Bradley Cooper is burning up the Internet with his fluent French.
In a video clip making the rounds online, the Georgetown University alum participates in a French TV interview speaking the language perfectly.
Reaction to the clip has been overwhelmingly positive with websites and blogs declaring: "Oh Mon Dieu! Bradley Cooper Speaking French = Inexplicably Hot!!!" (Perez Hiton), "Bradley Cooper Conducts Interview in French, Gives Ladies Another Reason to Swoon" (E! Online) and "Why Is This Video Of Bradley Cooper Speaking French Kinda Turning Us On?" (Jezebel).
Cooper is promoting the sequel, called Very Bad Trip 2 in France, on several media outlets there. Our very bad translation of the interview indicates that the actor studied abroad in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Cooper also managed to squeeze in a visit to the French Open while making the publicity rounds in France.
Watch the interview below:
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years