HBO Grabs TV Rights to 'A Matter of Taste' (SXSW)
The food documentary will screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival starting Friday.
HBO has aqcuired U.S. TV rights to the documentary A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt, directed and produced by Sally Rowe.
The film is about to screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival, which launches Friday. HBO will air the food doc over the summer.
Alan Oxman and Rachel Mills also produced, Amy Foote is a co-producer and Benjamin Breen served as executive producer.
Josh Braun of Submarine negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!