HBO Grabs TV Rights to 'A Matter of Taste' (SXSW)
The food documentary will screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival starting Friday.
HBO has aqcuired U.S. TV rights to the documentary A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt, directed and produced by Sally Rowe.
The film is about to screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival, which launches Friday. HBO will air the food doc over the summer.
Alan Oxman and Rachel Mills also produced, Amy Foote is a co-producer and Benjamin Breen served as executive producer.
Josh Braun of Submarine negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'