HBO Grabs TV Rights to 'A Matter of Taste' (SXSW)
The food documentary will screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival starting Friday.
HBO has aqcuired U.S. TV rights to the documentary A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt, directed and produced by Sally Rowe.
The film is about to screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival, which launches Friday. HBO will air the food doc over the summer.
Alan Oxman and Rachel Mills also produced, Amy Foote is a co-producer and Benjamin Breen served as executive producer.
Josh Braun of Submarine negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
- Best of Late Night TV: Audra McDonald Sings Yahoo! Answers, Robin Wright Dances, Conan's 'Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda' Cameo
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- This Is What 'The Purge: Anarchy' Would Look Like In Canada
- Selena Gomez Stuns in Two Totally Different Looks at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Girlfriend Toni Garrn to His Foundation Gala, Raises $25 Million to Protect the Earth!
- Mariah Carey Supports Pal Brett Ratner at 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!