HBO Grabs TV Rights to 'A Matter of Taste' (SXSW)
The food documentary will screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival starting Friday.
HBO has aqcuired U.S. TV rights to the documentary A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt, directed and produced by Sally Rowe.
The film is about to screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival, which launches Friday. HBO will air the food doc over the summer.
Alan Oxman and Rachel Mills also produced, Amy Foote is a co-producer and Benjamin Breen served as executive producer.
Josh Braun of Submarine negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
- Listen to a Soulful, Previously Unreleased Track From Chance the Rapper and Donnie Trumpet
- Moviegoers Don’t Follow Alice Down the Rabbit Hole While X-Men: Apocalypse Does Damage at the Box Office
- John Carpenter Has Some Choice Words About Friday The 13th, Specifically, ‘It Just Doesn’t Rise Above Its Cheapness’
- Jesse Eisenberg Discusses Lex Luthor’s Return in Justice League, Risks Being ‘Picked Off’ By DC’s Killer Drones
- Celebrities React to Harambe the Gorilla Shooting at Cincinnati Zoo After Child Enters Enclosure - Read the Tweets
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares New Photo of Kids Apple & Moses All Grown Up!
- Liam Hemsworth Arrives in Sydney After 'August Man' Cover Reveal
- Louis Tomlinson & Danielle Campbell Attend F1 Grand Prix