HBO Grabs TV Rights to 'A Matter of Taste' (SXSW)
The food documentary will screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival starting Friday.
HBO has aqcuired U.S. TV rights to the documentary A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt, directed and produced by Sally Rowe.
The film is about to screen in the documentary feature competition of the SXSW Film Festival, which launches Friday. HBO will air the food doc over the summer.
Alan Oxman and Rachel Mills also produced, Amy Foote is a co-producer and Benjamin Breen served as executive producer.
Josh Braun of Submarine negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!