Dax Shepard and a Dreadlocked Bradley Cooper Square Off in 'Hit and Run' Trailer (Video)
Shepard wrote and co-directed the film about an ex-bank robber whose past comes back to haunt him -- and hit him in the face with a golf club.
Let's hope Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell's real home life isn't quite this exciting.
The engaged pair co-star as a blissfully wedded couple whose world gets turned upside down and thrown out of orbit when Bradley Cooper -- sporting a dreadlocked mane far from his normal clean-cut style (perhaps a bit reminiscent of his long locks at the beginning of Limitless) comes seeking out the cash that Shepard's character owes him.
As it turns out -- much to his wife's disbelief -- Shepard's character (named Charlie Bronson!) was once a getaway driver for his bank robber brother, who entered witness protection and put Cooper's character in jail. He can't hide forever, though, and when Cooper comes back for him, a wild road trip ensues.
Tom Arnold co-stars as a cop working to protect Bronson (quite ineffectively), while Kristin Chenoweth also has a part in the film. The picture, Shepard's second writing and co-directing effort with David Palmer, hits theaters on August 24.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years