Dax Shepard and a Dreadlocked Bradley Cooper Square Off in 'Hit and Run' Trailer (Video)
Shepard wrote and co-directed the film about an ex-bank robber whose past comes back to haunt him -- and hit him in the face with a golf club.
Let's hope Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell's real home life isn't quite this exciting.
The engaged pair co-star as a blissfully wedded couple whose world gets turned upside down and thrown out of orbit when Bradley Cooper -- sporting a dreadlocked mane far from his normal clean-cut style (perhaps a bit reminiscent of his long locks at the beginning of Limitless) comes seeking out the cash that Shepard's character owes him.
As it turns out -- much to his wife's disbelief -- Shepard's character (named Charlie Bronson!) was once a getaway driver for his bank robber brother, who entered witness protection and put Cooper's character in jail. He can't hide forever, though, and when Cooper comes back for him, a wild road trip ensues.
Tom Arnold co-stars as a cop working to protect Bronson (quite ineffectively), while Kristin Chenoweth also has a part in the film. The picture, Shepard's second writing and co-directing effort with David Palmer, hits theaters on August 24.
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Ep. 12 Recap: 'Remember' Welcomes Team Rick To The Neighborhood
- Kendall Jenner's Throwback Bikini Photo Reminds Us The Winter Struggle Is Real
- Hollywood's Diversity Problem Starts At The Top, UCLA Report Finds
- Michael Jordan Fails Yet Again To Win 'Richest Person In The World' Title
- The Best Scene in House of Cards Happens in a Women’s Bathroom
- Veronica Roth’s Divergent Follow-up Will Be Star Wars–esque
- Ryan Murphy Gives Touching Speech, Reflects on Glee’s Legacy of Creating Acceptance Through Understanding
- Bob’s Burgers Did Its Own Game of Thrones Last Night, and You Should Be Thankful
- Cody Simpson to Co-Host Victoria's Secret PINK's Spring Break Bash with Gigi Hadid & Rachel Hilbert! (Exclusive)
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Braves Torrential Rain for Lunch with Miley Cyrus!
- Lily James & Cate Blanchett Look Picture Perfect at 'Cinderella' Premiere
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album 'Wilder Mind' With a Brand New Sound!