ICM Promotes Eight Staffers to Agents
All were part of the company's agent trainee program.
ICM has promoted eight staffers to agents, the company said in a statement Monday.
News of the promotions comes just hours after it was reported that Hal Sadoff, head of ICM's international and independent film department, is leaving the Century City-based talent agency.
The new agents in ICM's talent division are Jeff Barry, Remington Franklin, Andrew Kurland and Eric Skinner. The new agents in the motion picture literary department are Bryan Diperstein and Laura Haas.
Howie Tanenbaum was promoted to agent in the television literary department and Ann Murphy is now an agent in ICM’s motion picture production department.
All were part of ICM’s agent trainee program.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years