ICM Signs Visual Effects Firm Modus FX
The company's credits include "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I," "Immortals" and "Source Code."
Visual effects company Modus FX has signed with ICM for representation.
The Montreal-based firm, which was founded in 2007, also maintains a Los Angeles office. Modus FX has worked on Summit Entertainment's sci-fi thriller Source Code and BBC Films' Jane Eyre adaptation, which starred Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender. Both films were released this year.
Modus FX's other credits include Summit's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I and Relativity's Immortals, both of which will bow in November.
"Audience expectations for visual effects keep rising, so every new production faces a new challenge, even if they don't have a blockbuster budget," Valerie Delahaye, who heads Modus FX's Los Angeles office, said in a statement. "Filmmakers and studios get a much better return on their postproduction dollars when they have a visual effects partner who can work with them during development."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years