ICM Signs Visual Effects Firm Modus FX
The company's credits include "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I," "Immortals" and "Source Code."
Visual effects company Modus FX has signed with ICM for representation.
The Montreal-based firm, which was founded in 2007, also maintains a Los Angeles office. Modus FX has worked on Summit Entertainment's sci-fi thriller Source Code and BBC Films' Jane Eyre adaptation, which starred Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender. Both films were released this year.
Modus FX's other credits include Summit's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I and Relativity's Immortals, both of which will bow in November.
"Audience expectations for visual effects keep rising, so every new production faces a new challenge, even if they don't have a blockbuster budget," Valerie Delahaye, who heads Modus FX's Los Angeles office, said in a statement. "Filmmakers and studios get a much better return on their postproduction dollars when they have a visual effects partner who can work with them during development."
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Zoe Saldana Gets Gifted Two Halloween Costumes For Twins in 'Queen Latifah Show' Exclusive Video
- Oscar de la Renta Dead - Legendary Fashion Designer Dies at 82
- Pregnant Blake Lively Accentuates Baby Bump with a Beaming Ryan Reynolds By Her Side!
- Rachel Bilson Gets a Checkup Before Her Baby's Arrival!