ICM Signs Visual Effects Firm Modus FX
The company's credits include "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I," "Immortals" and "Source Code."
Visual effects company Modus FX has signed with ICM for representation.
The Montreal-based firm, which was founded in 2007, also maintains a Los Angeles office. Modus FX has worked on Summit Entertainment's sci-fi thriller Source Code and BBC Films' Jane Eyre adaptation, which starred Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender. Both films were released this year.
Modus FX's other credits include Summit's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I and Relativity's Immortals, both of which will bow in November.
"Audience expectations for visual effects keep rising, so every new production faces a new challenge, even if they don't have a blockbuster budget," Valerie Delahaye, who heads Modus FX's Los Angeles office, said in a statement. "Filmmakers and studios get a much better return on their postproduction dollars when they have a visual effects partner who can work with them during development."
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!