ICM Signs Visual Effects Firm Modus FX
The company's credits include "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I," "Immortals" and "Source Code."
Visual effects company Modus FX has signed with ICM for representation.
The Montreal-based firm, which was founded in 2007, also maintains a Los Angeles office. Modus FX has worked on Summit Entertainment's sci-fi thriller Source Code and BBC Films' Jane Eyre adaptation, which starred Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender. Both films were released this year.
Modus FX's other credits include Summit's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I and Relativity's Immortals, both of which will bow in November.
"Audience expectations for visual effects keep rising, so every new production faces a new challenge, even if they don't have a blockbuster budget," Valerie Delahaye, who heads Modus FX's Los Angeles office, said in a statement. "Filmmakers and studios get a much better return on their postproduction dollars when they have a visual effects partner who can work with them during development."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay