ICM Partners Expands Digital Strategy and Branded Entertainment Divisions
The agency hires Sarah Early, Matthew Murray and Madison Wojciechowski to expand its footprint in those areas.
ICM Partners is making a concentrated foray into digital strategy and global branded entertainment, hiring three agents to expand its footprint in the fields.
Sarah Early and Matthew Murray are joining ICM’s Los Angeles office in the digital strategy division, which is led by by the division's managing director Keyvan Peymani.
Madison Wojciechowski is boarding the agency’s New York office and will work under global branded entertainment division head Carol Goll.
“Matthew and Sarah are seasoned digital and brand strategists who will be instrumental in helping us to further leverage the agency’s reach in motion pictures, television, live entertainment, new media and publishing,” said Peymani in a statement. “They will work closely with our clients across all of our divisions, serving as strategic advisors in digital marketing, social media, interactive entertainment and the expansion of their core brands. In addition, they will be key strategic partners to our growing portfolio and our corporate clients."
“Digital strategy has become an increasingly powerful tool in growing a brand, and Madison will work closely with Matthew and Sarah to further align our branding and digital strategy departments,” stated Goll.
The three don't come from traditional agency backgrounds.
Early was a digital and cross-platform integrations producer for Telepictures Productions. She developed on-air and digital branded entertainment programs for Anderson Live, Extra and Telepictures’ digital platforms, partnering content with corporate brands. She previously worked at Innovative Artists, Don Buchwald & Associates and Abrams Artists Agency.
Murray previously served as senior manager of global marketing in the New York office of Getty Images, heading all brand and digital media. Prior to that, he worked at Oakley, Inc., where he oversaw the global media division of sports marketing and played a key part in the company’s involvement in the Beijing Summer and Vancouver Winter Olympics,
Wojciechowski is also a veteran of Telepictures Productions, acting as an integrations producer on programs Anderson Live and Bethenny.
- Se A Heroic Andrew Garfield Try To Save Vince Vaughn's Life In This 'Hacksaw Ridge' Clip
- Jason Sudeikis Says Olivia Wilde Almost Gave Birth At A Beyoncé Concert
- Mary J. Blige Gave Viola Davis A Sew-In On TV And It Was Historic
- Chrissy Teigen Calls Out A Mom-Shamer For Telling Her How To Hold Baby Luna
- Watch the Nocturnal Animals Trailer If You Like Looking at Amy Adams in Nice Clothes and Jake Gyllenhaal Without Them
- New York Times Critic Commits Every Binge-Watchers Greatest Fear, Views Episodes Out of Order
- A 13 Going on 30 Musical Is Coming to Broadway, and You Know They’ve Got at Least One Musical Number Ready
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Is Occasionally Off, But Mostly On in Season Two