ICM Partners Expands Digital Strategy and Branded Entertainment Divisions
The agency hires Sarah Early, Matthew Murray and Madison Wojciechowski to expand its footprint in those areas.
ICM Partners is making a concentrated foray into digital strategy and global branded entertainment, hiring three agents to expand its footprint in the fields.
Sarah Early and Matthew Murray are joining ICM’s Los Angeles office in the digital strategy division, which is led by by the division's managing director Keyvan Peymani.
Madison Wojciechowski is boarding the agency’s New York office and will work under global branded entertainment division head Carol Goll.
“Matthew and Sarah are seasoned digital and brand strategists who will be instrumental in helping us to further leverage the agency’s reach in motion pictures, television, live entertainment, new media and publishing,” said Peymani in a statement. “They will work closely with our clients across all of our divisions, serving as strategic advisors in digital marketing, social media, interactive entertainment and the expansion of their core brands. In addition, they will be key strategic partners to our growing portfolio and our corporate clients."
“Digital strategy has become an increasingly powerful tool in growing a brand, and Madison will work closely with Matthew and Sarah to further align our branding and digital strategy departments,” stated Goll.
The three don't come from traditional agency backgrounds.
Early was a digital and cross-platform integrations producer for Telepictures Productions. She developed on-air and digital branded entertainment programs for Anderson Live, Extra and Telepictures’ digital platforms, partnering content with corporate brands. She previously worked at Innovative Artists, Don Buchwald & Associates and Abrams Artists Agency.
Murray previously served as senior manager of global marketing in the New York office of Getty Images, heading all brand and digital media. Prior to that, he worked at Oakley, Inc., where he oversaw the global media division of sports marketing and played a key part in the company’s involvement in the Beijing Summer and Vancouver Winter Olympics,
Wojciechowski is also a veteran of Telepictures Productions, acting as an integrations producer on programs Anderson Live and Bethenny.
- Barb’s Fate Is Somehow Even Sadder in the ’80s 8-Bit Video-Game Version of Stranger Things
- Kid Cudi Couldn’t Release His Album in Time, So Please Enjoy ‘Surfin’’ Featuring Pharrell Williams
- Ava DuVernay’s 13th Is an Essential, If Imperfect, Look at Race Relations and Incarceration
- Paterson Trailer: Adam Driver’s Poetic Bus Driver Brings Nuance to the New Jersey Transit
- Kellan Lutz & AnnaLynne McCord Check Out the Thrills at Knott's Scary Farm!
- Tom Holland Snaps A Selfie While Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Jamie Chung Celebrates Lou & Grey NYC Opening & Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Launch!
- Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler Brave the Scares at Knott's Scary Farm Opening!