ICM Partners Form Digital Content Joint Venture With Screenz
The partnership will develop interactive entertainment, including second-screen platforms.
ICM Partners has formed a joint venture with digital media company Screenz that will focus on developing interactive entertainment. The talent agency's Chris Silbermann announced the partnership during a keynote conversation Wednesday morning at The Hollywood Reporter's Power Business Managers Breakfast at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
Screenz is a joint venture between Israeli broadcaster Keshet Broadcasting and international content and advertising company The Box.
The venture will develop second-screen entertainment platforms, which allow users to experience traditional media in a more interactive way by connecting viewers to one another on social media platforms.
“Over the last two years, second-screen and interactive entertainment experiences have revolutionized the way audiences watch content and engage with each other, and with the incredible products and proven technologies that Screenz has operated around the world, our partnership is poised to drive the innovations that will shape our industry and benefit our clients,” said Keyvan Peymani, head of digital strategy at ICM Partners.
Screenz has created interactive dashboards, applications and online games for such television series as Big Brother, Master Chef, 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show and The Million Pound Drop. The partnership would leverage the on-air creative talent and producers that ICM Partners represents.
"Our proven know-how and catalog of products combined with the agency’s wide reach and expertise will lead to great opportunities and make us the leader in the industry for interactive experiences," said Eli Uzan, The Box CEO and Screenz president.
- Get Ready for Big, Bad Negan With This Walking Dead Prologue Teaser
- Jeremy Clarkson Did an Ad for Amazon Prime Drones, Probably Made Oodles of Money from It
- Jack White Celebrated Thanksgiving by Opening a Third Man Records Store in Detroit
- A Taylor Swift Fan Got to Meet Her Idol Before Losing Her Hearing
- Celebrities React to Suspenseful Patriots vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game - Read the Tweets!
- Anne Hathaway Keeps Her Baby Bump Covered Up
- Kristin Cavallari Shares First Photo of Her Daughter Saylor with Quarterback Jay Cutler!
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Sneak Peek Teases Negan's Story Line - Watch Now!