ICM Partners Unveils New Logo
The agency converted to a partnership structure in May.
Talent agency International Creative Management changed its name to ICM Partners in May when the company converted to a partnership. Now, the Century City-based firm has a logo to match the new moniker.
ICM Partners unveiled on Monday the new logo designed by Los Angeles-based advertising firm Bemis Balkind LLC and artist Chuck Arnoldi.
ICM made an internal announcement Dec. 9, 2011, that it had reached an agreement in principle to convert the agency to a partnership and buy out Rizvi Traverse Management, a private equity firm that bought a controlling interest in ICM in 2005 for $75 million.
THR reported on May 23 that the buyout had been finalized and that along with a conversion to a partnership structure, the company would be changing its name.
- Arthur Miller's A View From the Bridge; A Masterfully Presented Classic at Seattle Rep
- Seattle Public Theater's Bad Jews; An Entertaining & Intriguing Look at Modern Religion & Tradition
- 7 Studio Jobs That Can Get Screenwriters Closer to Their Dreams
- Sandra Bullock Shares Concerns For Raising Black Son
- Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Chelsea Breaks Her Silence About Running Away in Revealing Interview
- Jim Carrey's Girlfriend Cathriona White Married to Mark Burton at Time of Her Death
- Morena Baccarin Displays Her Tiny Baby Bump After Announcing Pregnancy News
- ABC Family to Be Called 'Freeform' Staring January 2016