ICM Partners Unveils New Logo
The agency converted to a partnership structure in May.
Talent agency International Creative Management changed its name to ICM Partners in May when the company converted to a partnership. Now, the Century City-based firm has a logo to match the new moniker.
ICM Partners unveiled on Monday the new logo designed by Los Angeles-based advertising firm Bemis Balkind LLC and artist Chuck Arnoldi.
ICM made an internal announcement Dec. 9, 2011, that it had reached an agreement in principle to convert the agency to a partnership and buy out Rizvi Traverse Management, a private equity firm that bought a controlling interest in ICM in 2005 for $75 million.
THR reported on May 23 that the buyout had been finalized and that along with a conversion to a partnership structure, the company would be changing its name.
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!