ICM Signs Boy Who Plays Gavroche in 'Les Miserables' (Exclusive)
Daniel Huttlestone played opposite Hugh Jackman and Eddie Redmayne in the Tom Hooper-directed movie.
ICM has signed Daniel Huttlestone for representation.
The 13-year-old Huttlestone stole scenes in Universal’s all-star adaptation of Les Miserables playing Gavroche, the boy who tragically collects boots from dead soldiers.
Huttlestone began acting at the age of nine, performing on the West End in Oliver and later playing Gavroche in the stage production of Les Miserables. Later this month, he will complete a UK tour of Oliver, starring as “Dodger.”
Huttlestone will continue to be repped by UK agent Carmel Thomas and Red 24 Management.
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'
- Krispy Kreme Celebrates 'Ghostbusters' 30th Anniversary With Limited Edition Doughnuts
- Extended 'Revenge' Season 4 Trailer Proves 'What Goes Around Comes Around' (VIDEO)
- Prepare to Swoon Over Benedict Cumberbatch Dressed as Mr. Darcy (PHOTO)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Gives Up His Clothes for Charity - See the Sexy Photo!
- Karlie Kloss to 'Lucky': 'I Have a Lot I Want to Do in the Next 5 Years'
- Lupita Nyong'o Tickles Elmo for New 'Sesame Street' Clip About Loving Your Own Skin
- Mindy Kaling Reveals She Was Up for Maya Rudolph's 'Bridesmaids' Role: 'It Was a Heartbreaker'