ICM Signs Boy Who Plays Gavroche in 'Les Miserables' (Exclusive)
Daniel Huttlestone played opposite Hugh Jackman and Eddie Redmayne in the Tom Hooper-directed movie.
ICM has signed Daniel Huttlestone for representation.
The 13-year-old Huttlestone stole scenes in Universal’s all-star adaptation of Les Miserables playing Gavroche, the boy who tragically collects boots from dead soldiers.
Huttlestone began acting at the age of nine, performing on the West End in Oliver and later playing Gavroche in the stage production of Les Miserables. Later this month, he will complete a UK tour of Oliver, starring as “Dodger.”
Huttlestone will continue to be repped by UK agent Carmel Thomas and Red 24 Management.
- Neil Patrick Harris's Review of 'Gone Girl' Is Nothing Short of a Rave (VIDEO)
- 'The Purge: Anarchy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Savage Sequel
- A History of the Most Embarrassing Sex Moments in Movies (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
- Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch Will Be Wreaking All Kinds of Havoc in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- Jonah Hill Joins Channing Tatum & George Clooney in All-Star 'Hail, Caesar!' Cast!
- Dita Von Teese is Taking a Trip to Ibiza & Performing Her Act While in Town!
- Emmy Rossum Welcomes New 'Shameless' Co-Star Dermot Mulroney in the Best Way Ever
- The Following's Natalie Zea Marries 'Scrubs' Alum Travis Schuldt!