Jeffrey Azoff, Son of Irving, Joins CAA as Music Agent (Exclusive)
He is leaving Front Line Management and will start with the agency Oct. 22.
Music manager Jeffrey Azoff is joining talent agency CAA, where he will work as a music agent. He will start with the agency on Oct. 22.
Azoff, the son of Live Nation Entertainment chairman Irving Azoff, has worked at Front Line Management for the past five years.
Front Line, a music management company, was founded in 2004 by Irving Azoff; it is now owned by Live Nation.
Jeffrey Azoff, 26, has worked with such music acts as Eagles, Avril Lavigne and Van Halen, recently shepherding the latter group's 2012 tour.
CAA represents such musical acts as Kanye West, Bon Jovi and Justin Bieber.
- Aretha Franklin On New Covers Album: 'I Don't Think I Have Ever Been As Excited As I Am Now'
- This First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch In 'The Hollow Crown' Is Everything
- Rosamund Pike Dishes On Her 'Gone Girl' Sex Scene With Neil Patrick Harris
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' Trailer Looks Like A Total Brain Pleaser
- The Trailer for 'Inside Out' Makes You Realize How Much You've Missed Pixar This Year (VIDEO)
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln & Norman Reedus Fly Into LA Ahead of Season 5!
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About a College Date Rape Experience
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Inspiring & Philosophical with the Texas Longhorns Football Team - Watch Now!
- Hugh Jackman Joins #FeelingNuts Campaign & Grabs Himself for Testicular Cancer