Jeffrey Azoff, Son of Irving, Joins CAA as Music Agent (Exclusive)
He is leaving Front Line Management and will start with the agency Oct. 22.
Music manager Jeffrey Azoff is joining talent agency CAA, where he will work as a music agent. He will start with the agency on Oct. 22.
Azoff, the son of Live Nation Entertainment chairman Irving Azoff, has worked at Front Line Management for the past five years.
Front Line, a music management company, was founded in 2004 by Irving Azoff; it is now owned by Live Nation.
Jeffrey Azoff, 26, has worked with such music acts as Eagles, Avril Lavigne and Van Halen, recently shepherding the latter group's 2012 tour.
CAA represents such musical acts as Kanye West, Bon Jovi and Justin Bieber.
- The Cast Of 'Scandal' Looked Perfectly At Home In The Real White House
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Female Filmmakers Have it Just as Rough in Europe as They Do in Hollywood
- Captain America Brings Freedom To Foreign Lands With $200 Million Overseas Opening
- Mads Mikkelsen Wants to See Hannibal Return Just As Much As You Do
- Radiohead Erases All Social Media and Their Website Has Faded to White; Is This an Anti-Viral Marketing Campaign?