Jason Priestley Signs With APA (Exclusive)
Best known for playing Brandon Walsh on "Beverly Hills, 90210," the actor currently stars on HBO Canada’s "Call Me Fitz."
Jason Priestley has signed with APA for representation in all areas.
The actor is best known for playing Brandon Walsh on Fox's Beverly Hills, 90210, a 1990s cultural touchstone. He currently stars on HBO Canada's Call Me Fitz.
On 90210, Priestley starred as Brandon Walsh, the sports editor and co-chief of Beverly Blaze, the student-run newspaper at West Beverly Hills High. The character struggled with a gambling addiction but was also the moral center for the show's central group of friends. The show aired from 1990 to 2000, with Priestley appearing on the first nine seasons. He was twice nominated for a Global Globe for the role.
Priestley currently stars on HBO Canada's Call Me Fitz, now in its third season. Priestley plays a morally bankrupt car salesman on the comedy. The salesman, Richard "Fitz" Fitzpatrick, is faced to evaluate his ways when a new salesman claims to be Fitz's conscience. Priestley also produces and directs the show.
His other television credits include My Name is Earl, Psych and Medium.
Priestley's film credits include Tombstone (1993) and Eye of the Beholder (1999). He also directed Barenaked in America (1999), a documentary about Canadian rock band Barenaked Ladies.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- 'Batman vs. Superman': Production Begins in Michigan?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 7 Things You Need to Know About the Intergalactic Epic
- Chris Hemsworth Says 'Age of Ultron' Is 'Bigger' & 'Crazier' Than the First 'Avengers'
- Kristen Bell on Her 'Veronica Mars' Homecoming, Tasering the Paparazzi, and Being the Next Bill Shatner