Jennifer Aniston Picks the Wrong Man in Never-Been-Seen Clip of 'The Switch'
The actress allows herself to get chatted up by a charming, hunky (and very married) actor in the deleted scene from the 2010 film coming out on DVD Tuesday.
In this deleted scene from the 2010 film The Switch, Jennifer Aniston is seen flirting up a storm with a hunky Los Angeles actor while her best friend, Jason Batemen, looks on jealously.
Aniston doesn't know that her new actor friend -- who wants to make "an honest kick-boxing film" -- is actually married. Barking up the wrong tree again.
Bateman is able to send up Los Angeles actors in the scene. Actors are described by his buddy (played by Todd Louiso) as someone who "still takes drugs, bangs beautiful women and lives on credit."
"I hate him," murmurs Bateman. "And that sexy terrorist look."
The Switch is released on Blu-ray & DVD on March 15. It features deleted scenes (such as this) an alternate ending and bloopers.
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'