Jennifer Garner Confesses Her Twisted Fantasies in New YouTube Short (Video)
The movie airs on Wigs, a new channel of original content geared at female audiences.
Thanks to the internet, you can place yourself right into the conversation with a manic Jennifer Garner and a disconcerted Alfred Molina as they simmer in a tension-filled confessional.
You might want to take a few steps back from your screen.
Garner and Molina star in Serena, the first short film from the newly launched Wigs YouTube channel. The short, directed by Albert Nobbs helmer Rodrigo Garcia, turns Garner into a serial liar and Molina her beleaguered priest, though the relationship may not be quite so simple.
The channel, which was co-founded by Jon Avnet and Garcia, is one of the first brand new high-end channels to come to YouTube; the web giant advanced funds for the top series' production -- and pledged $200 million to market them -- and will recoup production costs in advertising revenue.
WIGS currently features series such as Jan, which stars Caitlin Gerard, Virginia Madsen and Stephen Moyer, among others.
- Best of Late Night TV: Bachelorette Andi Plays the No-ly Wed Game, James Franco's Selfie Tutorial (VIDEO)
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Neon Hitch's New Single 'Yard Sale' - Listen Now! (Exclusive Premiere)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Steps Out in East Hampton for 'Hector and the Search for Happiness' Screening!
- Bradley Cooper & Sienna Miller Begin Filming Their Second Movie Together, 'Adam Jones'!
- Sam Heughan & Caitriona Balfe Are Picture Perfect at 'Outlander' Screening