Jennifer Garner Confesses Her Twisted Fantasies in New YouTube Short (Video)
The movie airs on Wigs, a new channel of original content geared at female audiences.
Thanks to the internet, you can place yourself right into the conversation with a manic Jennifer Garner and a disconcerted Alfred Molina as they simmer in a tension-filled confessional.
You might want to take a few steps back from your screen.
Garner and Molina star in Serena, the first short film from the newly launched Wigs YouTube channel. The short, directed by Albert Nobbs helmer Rodrigo Garcia, turns Garner into a serial liar and Molina her beleaguered priest, though the relationship may not be quite so simple.
The channel, which was co-founded by Jon Avnet and Garcia, is one of the first brand new high-end channels to come to YouTube; the web giant advanced funds for the top series' production -- and pledged $200 million to market them -- and will recoup production costs in advertising revenue.
WIGS currently features series such as Jan, which stars Caitlin Gerard, Virginia Madsen and Stephen Moyer, among others.
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup