Jennifer Garner Confesses Her Twisted Fantasies in New YouTube Short (Video)
The movie airs on Wigs, a new channel of original content geared at female audiences.
Thanks to the internet, you can place yourself right into the conversation with a manic Jennifer Garner and a disconcerted Alfred Molina as they simmer in a tension-filled confessional.
You might want to take a few steps back from your screen.
Garner and Molina star in Serena, the first short film from the newly launched Wigs YouTube channel. The short, directed by Albert Nobbs helmer Rodrigo Garcia, turns Garner into a serial liar and Molina her beleaguered priest, though the relationship may not be quite so simple.
The channel, which was co-founded by Jon Avnet and Garcia, is one of the first brand new high-end channels to come to YouTube; the web giant advanced funds for the top series' production -- and pledged $200 million to market them -- and will recoup production costs in advertising revenue.
WIGS currently features series such as Jan, which stars Caitlin Gerard, Virginia Madsen and Stephen Moyer, among others.
- Get Ready for Big, Bad Negan With This Walking Dead Prologue Teaser
- Jeremy Clarkson Did an Ad for Amazon Prime Drones, Probably Made Oodles of Money from It
- Jack White Celebrated Thanksgiving by Opening a Third Man Records Store in Detroit
- A Taylor Swift Fan Got to Meet Her Idol Before Losing Her Hearing
- Celebrities React to Suspenseful Patriots vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game - Read the Tweets!
- Anne Hathaway Keeps Her Baby Bump Covered Up
- Kristin Cavallari Shares First Photo of Her Daughter Saylor with Quarterback Jay Cutler!
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Sneak Peek Teases Negan's Story Line - Watch Now!