Tennis Icon Jimmy Connors Signs With APA (Exclusive)
He won five U.S. Opens and three other Grand Slam singles tournaments.
Tennis superstar Jimmy Connors has signed with talent agency APA in all areas.
Connors won the U.S. Open five times and a total of 109 ATP titles, more than any other male tennis player. His rivalry with hot-headed tennis star John McEnroe in the 1970s and 1980s made both players cultural icons.
APA will look to extend Connors' brand across all platforms, from broadcast to endorsements and publishing. Connors' memoir, The Outsider, will be published by Harper on May 14.
Connors won Wimbledon twice and the Australian Open once; he also had doubles wins at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. He is a member of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Hall of Fame and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Connors has also served as a BBC and Tennis Channel commentator and analyst for Wimbledon, the French Open and the U.S. Open.
He also is represented by Michael Blakey of Electra Star Management.
- 'Inside Out' And 'Jurassic World' Terminated 'Terminator Genisys' At The Box Office
- The Midnight Swim Redeems Found-Footage Horror: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review
- Kim Kardashian's 4th Of July Outfit Is Some Next Level Patriotism
- Victoria And David Beckham Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary On Instagram
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious