Tennis Icon Jimmy Connors Signs With APA (Exclusive)
He won five U.S. Opens and three other Grand Slam singles tournaments.
Tennis superstar Jimmy Connors has signed with talent agency APA in all areas.
Connors won the U.S. Open five times and a total of 109 ATP titles, more than any other male tennis player. His rivalry with hot-headed tennis star John McEnroe in the 1970s and 1980s made both players cultural icons.
APA will look to extend Connors' brand across all platforms, from broadcast to endorsements and publishing. Connors' memoir, The Outsider, will be published by Harper on May 14.
Connors won Wimbledon twice and the Australian Open once; he also had doubles wins at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. He is a member of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Hall of Fame and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Connors has also served as a BBC and Tennis Channel commentator and analyst for Wimbledon, the French Open and the U.S. Open.
He also is represented by Michael Blakey of Electra Star Management.
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign