Tennis Icon Jimmy Connors Signs With APA (Exclusive)
He won five U.S. Opens and three other Grand Slam singles tournaments.
Tennis superstar Jimmy Connors has signed with talent agency APA in all areas.
Connors won the U.S. Open five times and a total of 109 ATP titles, more than any other male tennis player. His rivalry with hot-headed tennis star John McEnroe in the 1970s and 1980s made both players cultural icons.
APA will look to extend Connors' brand across all platforms, from broadcast to endorsements and publishing. Connors' memoir, The Outsider, will be published by Harper on May 14.
Connors won Wimbledon twice and the Australian Open once; he also had doubles wins at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. He is a member of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Hall of Fame and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Connors has also served as a BBC and Tennis Channel commentator and analyst for Wimbledon, the French Open and the U.S. Open.
He also is represented by Michael Blakey of Electra Star Management.
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Quentin Tarantino May Finally Release 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair'
- Chris Pratt Surprises Kids at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening, Steals Our Hearts (VIDEO)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is So Over 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Lindsay Lohan Poses for a Mini Bikini Photo Shoot in Ibiza!
- Diane Kruger Wears a Crop Top & Displays Her Unreal Figure!
- Olivia Munn & Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers Sent Superfan a Green Bay Signed Jersey & His Reaction Is Amazing!
- Mark Wahlberg & Amanda Seyfriend Arrive on Set for First Day of 'Ted 2' Filming!