J.J. Abrams Signs With CAA
Filmmaker is currently directing the sequel to "Star Trek," the 2009 hit he also helmed.
J.J. Abrams has signed with CAA for representation in all areas.
The filmmaker behind Super 8, Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol and Star Trek had been without a talent agency since last summer, when he parted ways with WME.
He is currently producing and directing Star Trek Into Darkness for Paramount Pictures.
In February, Abrams and his Bad Robot production banner extended their first-look deal with Paramount through December 2015.
Most recently, Abrams produced last year's Brad Bird-directed Ghost Protocol, which has grossed $695 million worldwide.
He also co-created ABC's Lost and is active in television, executive producing programs such as Alcatraz, Revolution and Fringe. Revolution premeries Sept. 17 on NBC.
Abrams is also represented by attorney Alan Wertheimer of Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer Austen Mandelbaum Morris & Klein.
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio Awarded at Global Citizen Awards, Raps 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!