Joel David Moore Joins Oliver Stone's 'Savages'
Blake Lively and Taylor Kitsch also star in the Universal Pictures crime drama.
Joel David Moore has joined the cast of Savages, which Oliver Stone is directing for Universal Pictures.
Blake Lively, Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson, Salma Hayek, Benicio del Toro, John Travolta, Uma Thurman and Emile Hirsch also star in the crime drama based on the 2010 novel written by Don Winslow. Moore is taking on the role of an expert computer geek who moves on from a Washington think tank to the marijuana business.
Winslow adapted the screenplay with Shane Salerno and Stone. Moritz Borman and Eric Kopeloff are producing. Universal exec Tracy Falco is overseeing the project for the studio.
Repped by Innovative Artists and Underground Management, Moore has recently appeared in the films Janie Jones, Avatar and Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. He will next be seen in Relativity's Shark Night 3D in September and the Summit thriller Gone in February.
- Listen to a Soulful, Previously Unreleased Track From Chance the Rapper and Donnie Trumpet
- Celebrities React to Harambe the Gorilla Shooting at Cincinnati Zoo After Child Enters Enclosure - Read the Tweets
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares New Photo of Kids Apple & Moses All Grown Up!
- Liam Hemsworth Arrives in Sydney After 'August Man' Cover Reveal
- Louis Tomlinson & Danielle Campbell Attend F1 Grand Prix