Joel Kinnaman Signs with CAA
Joel Kinnaman has signed with CAA, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
The Killing star left UTA last week. He continues to be represented by manager Shelley Browning of Magnolia Entertainment and attorney Adam Kaller.
Kinnaman is the Swedish actor who first caught Hollywood's eye in the gritty thriller Snabba Cash (Easy Money) before nabbing the male lead in AMC's acclaimed drama Killing. He recently wrapped what could be the movie that catapults him into the mainstream, MGM's high-profile Robocop reboot.
Kinnaman has two projects lined up which he will tackle after finishing work on season 3 of Killing. He will team up with Liam Neeson in the action thriller Run All Night, which is being directed by Jaume Collet-Sera and is also starring in the Soviet-era set crime thriller Child 44 opposite Tom Hardy and Rapace. That film will be directed by Snabba Cash and Safe House filmmaker Daniel Espinosa.
The actor abruptly left UTA last week along with fellow Scandinavian actress Noomi Rapace, both of whom followed fellow Magnolia client Rachel McAdams out the door. Neither McAdams nor Rapace has signed with a new agency.
- Dane Cook's Online Dating, Mark Duplass' Sex Scenes, Doritos Loaded Lead the Late Night Roundup (VIDEO)
- The 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Soundtrack Is the Only Soundtrack You Need This Summer
- The 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer Is Exactly as Hilarious as You Wanted It to Be (VIDEO)
- LeVar Burton's 'Reading Rainbow' Reboot is Kickstarter's Most-Backed Project Ever
- Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Set Sail Together in Porto Cervo!
- Kendall Jenner & Hailey Baldwin Buddy up for Paddleboarding Excursion in the Hamptons!
- Find Out Why Liev Schreiber Always Looks Suave For 'Ray Donovan'!
- Katie Cassidy is Picture Perfect for Her Genlux Cover - See the Behind-the-Scenes Footage Here!