Joel Kinnaman Signs with CAA
Joel Kinnaman has signed with CAA, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
The Killing star left UTA last week. He continues to be represented by manager Shelley Browning of Magnolia Entertainment and attorney Adam Kaller.
Kinnaman is the Swedish actor who first caught Hollywood's eye in the gritty thriller Snabba Cash (Easy Money) before nabbing the male lead in AMC's acclaimed drama Killing. He recently wrapped what could be the movie that catapults him into the mainstream, MGM's high-profile Robocop reboot.
Kinnaman has two projects lined up which he will tackle after finishing work on season 3 of Killing. He will team up with Liam Neeson in the action thriller Run All Night, which is being directed by Jaume Collet-Sera and is also starring in the Soviet-era set crime thriller Child 44 opposite Tom Hardy and Rapace. That film will be directed by Snabba Cash and Safe House filmmaker Daniel Espinosa.
The actor abruptly left UTA last week along with fellow Scandinavian actress Noomi Rapace, both of whom followed fellow Magnolia client Rachel McAdams out the door. Neither McAdams nor Rapace has signed with a new agency.
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized