Joel Kinnaman Signs with CAA
Joel Kinnaman has signed with CAA, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
The Killing star left UTA last week. He continues to be represented by manager Shelley Browning of Magnolia Entertainment and attorney Adam Kaller.
Kinnaman is the Swedish actor who first caught Hollywood's eye in the gritty thriller Snabba Cash (Easy Money) before nabbing the male lead in AMC's acclaimed drama Killing. He recently wrapped what could be the movie that catapults him into the mainstream, MGM's high-profile Robocop reboot.
Kinnaman has two projects lined up which he will tackle after finishing work on season 3 of Killing. He will team up with Liam Neeson in the action thriller Run All Night, which is being directed by Jaume Collet-Sera and is also starring in the Soviet-era set crime thriller Child 44 opposite Tom Hardy and Rapace. That film will be directed by Snabba Cash and Safe House filmmaker Daniel Espinosa.
The actor abruptly left UTA last week along with fellow Scandinavian actress Noomi Rapace, both of whom followed fellow Magnolia client Rachel McAdams out the door. Neither McAdams nor Rapace has signed with a new agency.
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Sandra Bullock On Media's Treatment Of Women: 'It's Become Open Hunting Season'
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Adam Driver Premieres His Film 'While We're Young' in Paris
- 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Pulled From TV Land Schedule After Confederate Flag Controversy
- Watch Stephen Colbert Hilariously Interview Eminem on 'Only in Monroe' Public Access Show
- Rachel Bilson Doesn't Mind a 5am Poop Diaper If It Comes with This View!