Joel Kinnaman Signs with CAA
Joel Kinnaman has signed with CAA, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
The Killing star left UTA last week. He continues to be represented by manager Shelley Browning of Magnolia Entertainment and attorney Adam Kaller.
Kinnaman is the Swedish actor who first caught Hollywood's eye in the gritty thriller Snabba Cash (Easy Money) before nabbing the male lead in AMC's acclaimed drama Killing. He recently wrapped what could be the movie that catapults him into the mainstream, MGM's high-profile Robocop reboot.
Kinnaman has two projects lined up which he will tackle after finishing work on season 3 of Killing. He will team up with Liam Neeson in the action thriller Run All Night, which is being directed by Jaume Collet-Sera and is also starring in the Soviet-era set crime thriller Child 44 opposite Tom Hardy and Rapace. That film will be directed by Snabba Cash and Safe House filmmaker Daniel Espinosa.
The actor abruptly left UTA last week along with fellow Scandinavian actress Noomi Rapace, both of whom followed fellow Magnolia client Rachel McAdams out the door. Neither McAdams nor Rapace has signed with a new agency.
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Emma Watson Gives a Powerful Speech About Gender Equality - Watch the Video & Read Full Transcipt Here
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan