'Justified's' Jeremy Davies Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The actor, whose credits also include ABC's "Lost," has received two Emmy nominations for his role on the FX drama.
Jeremy Davies, a two-time Emmy nominee for his role on FX's Justified, has signed with APA.
Davies recurs on the critically acclaimed drama, playing bizarre villain Dickie Bennett. He has played the character on the past two seasons of the show and been nominated for an outstanding guest actor in a drama series Emmy for his work on both seasons.
He also had a three-season stint on ABC's Lost as Daniel Faraday.
Davies' film credits include Saving Private Ryan, Nell, Solaris, Rescue Dawn and Spanking the Monkey. He received an Independent Spirit Award nomination for best debut performance for his turn in 1994's Monkey.
He is also represented by manager Beth Holden-Garland at Untitled Entertainment and attorney Karl Austen at Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer Austen Mandelbaum Morris & Klein.
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'