Lightning Entertainment Unveils Slate of Seven Titles
The titles, which range from horror to comedy, will screen at next week’s American Film Market.
Just ahead of the next week’s American Film Market, sales-production-distribution company Lightning Entertainment is unveiling an ambitious slate of seven titles it is selling.
The seven titles, which range from horror to comedy, will screen at the market, with three making their world debuts. The films include:
- Brake, a thriller starring Stephen Dorff;
- Columbus Circle, a thriller starring Selma Blair, Amy Smart, Giovanni Ribisi, Jason Lee and Kevin Pollak;
- The Trouble with Bliss, which sees Michael C. Hall leading a cast that includes Peter Fonda and Lucy Liu.
- Bloodwork, a thriller starring Battlestar Galactica’s Tricia Helfer;
Also on the slate are the romantic comedy Scents and Sensibility, crime movie Boy Wonder, and the Australian horror movie Wrath.
For two of the films, Bloodwork and Boy Wonder, as well as The Revenant, Lightning has acquired worldwide distribution rights and will be releasing them in the U.S. through their domestic distribution label, Lightning Media. The US release will be via theatrical, VOD, digital and home entertainment channels.
Lightning said it sees a “reinvigorated marketplace” it is hoping to capitalize with the titles, which it also hopes will expand its presence as a domestic distributor.
- Emilia Clarke Looks Red Hot at 'Terminator Genisys' Japan Premiere
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals Why He Doesn't Brag About Daughter James - Watch Now!
- Dianna Agron & Mumford and Sons' Winston Marshall: New Couple Alert!?
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Fire Back at Rapper Joe Budden's Comments About Their Relationship