M3 Creative Inks With UTA
The company's credits include festival title "John Dies at the End," which hit theaters Jan. 25.
M3 Creative, a creative content agency and multiplatform film/television production company, has signed with UTA.
The talent agency will represent M3 partner-CEO Andy Meyers as a commercial director and Arielle Worona, M3’s director of development overseeing the company’s reality division, in the programming arena.
M3 produced half-hour daily shows, reality shows, interstitials, promos, music videos, commercial spots, specials, webisodes, mobile content, EPKs, DVD material and more.
In addition to the creation of its reality unit, the company also has formed two other divisions: M3 Creative Trailers and M3 Creative Film.
The latter, which aims to produce specialty theatrical and made-for TV tilms in the $1 million-$10 million budget range, saw its first full-length motion picture project John Dies at the End debut in theaters Jan. 25. The movie, directed by Don Coscarelli and starring Paul Giamatti, was recently sold to Magnolia Pictures' Magnet Releasing and was accepted at Sundance, SXSW and TIFF.
A second feature, the tentatively titled Applecart, is in the works that will "explore new ways of telling classic 1970s and '80s horror narratives." Written by M3 partner Brad Baruh, shooting will start in the spring.
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!