M3 Creative Inks With UTA
The company's credits include festival title "John Dies at the End," which hit theaters Jan. 25.
M3 Creative, a creative content agency and multiplatform film/television production company, has signed with UTA.
The talent agency will represent M3 partner-CEO Andy Meyers as a commercial director and Arielle Worona, M3’s director of development overseeing the company’s reality division, in the programming arena.
M3 produced half-hour daily shows, reality shows, interstitials, promos, music videos, commercial spots, specials, webisodes, mobile content, EPKs, DVD material and more.
In addition to the creation of its reality unit, the company also has formed two other divisions: M3 Creative Trailers and M3 Creative Film.
The latter, which aims to produce specialty theatrical and made-for TV tilms in the $1 million-$10 million budget range, saw its first full-length motion picture project John Dies at the End debut in theaters Jan. 25. The movie, directed by Don Coscarelli and starring Paul Giamatti, was recently sold to Magnolia Pictures' Magnet Releasing and was accepted at Sundance, SXSW and TIFF.
A second feature, the tentatively titled Applecart, is in the works that will "explore new ways of telling classic 1970s and '80s horror narratives." Written by M3 partner Brad Baruh, shooting will start in the spring.
- The Newsroom Meets Mad Men in the First Trailer for Amazon’s Good Girls Revolt
- You Can Now Stream David Bowie’s Previously Unreleased Album The Gouster
- Do the Right Thing Actor Bill Nunn Dead at 62
- Seth Meyers Discusses Jimmy Fallon’s Trump Interview and the Role of Late Night TV: ‘People Use It For Escapism’
- Nicole Richie Celebrates Birthday with Joel Madden, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, & More at Disco-Themed Party!
- Adriana Lima & Joan Smalls Hit the Runway at the Bottega Veneta Show during Milan Fashion Week
- Alessandra Ambrosio Lands at LAX After Modeling Abroad
- John Mayer Gave Shawn Mendes Advice for His New Album