M3 Creative Inks With UTA
The company's credits include festival title "John Dies at the End," which hit theaters Jan. 25.
M3 Creative, a creative content agency and multiplatform film/television production company, has signed with UTA.
The talent agency will represent M3 partner-CEO Andy Meyers as a commercial director and Arielle Worona, M3’s director of development overseeing the company’s reality division, in the programming arena.
M3 produced half-hour daily shows, reality shows, interstitials, promos, music videos, commercial spots, specials, webisodes, mobile content, EPKs, DVD material and more.
In addition to the creation of its reality unit, the company also has formed two other divisions: M3 Creative Trailers and M3 Creative Film.
The latter, which aims to produce specialty theatrical and made-for TV tilms in the $1 million-$10 million budget range, saw its first full-length motion picture project John Dies at the End debut in theaters Jan. 25. The movie, directed by Don Coscarelli and starring Paul Giamatti, was recently sold to Magnolia Pictures' Magnet Releasing and was accepted at Sundance, SXSW and TIFF.
A second feature, the tentatively titled Applecart, is in the works that will "explore new ways of telling classic 1970s and '80s horror narratives." Written by M3 partner Brad Baruh, shooting will start in the spring.
- Baby Groot Gets In On The Action In First 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Sequel Teaser
- In The Eerie 'Always Shine' Trailer, Actresses' Resentment Becomes Psychological Turmoil
- Michael Fassbender Hangs Up His ‘X-Men’ Suit To Play A Regular Guy
- New Tolkien Book Will Tell The Sweetest, Most Middle Earth Love Story Of All Time
- Chicago Is Getting Its Own #Ham4Ham Hamilton Lottery, and Lin-Manuel Miranda Just Might Be Crashing It Today
- Do You Think Val Kilmer Even Knows He’s in Oneohtrix Point Never’s ‘Animals’ Music Video?
- Baby Groot Returns in the First Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Teaser
- Rebecca and Josh Should Definitely Not Have Sex in This New Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Song