'Machine Gun Preacher' Poster: Gerard Butler, a Big Gun and a Small Child (Photo)
Michelle Monaghan also stars in the Marc Forster directed biopic.
On the one hand, Gerard Butler is wielding an impressive piece of weaponry. On the other, a small child appears to be desperate for help.
Set for a fall release, Relativity has released the first poster for their upcoming action biopic, Machine Gun Preacher. Directed by Marc Forster, the film tells the true story of Sam Childers, a former drug-dealing biker who finds God and becomes an activist on behalf of Sudanese child soldiers. The film also stars Michelle Monaghan and was written by Jason Keller.
Relativity took over the U.S. distribution of Machine Gun Preacher in June from Lionsgate, who will still release the movie internationally. The film will get a limited theatrical release in New York and L.A. on Sept. 23 before a larger rollout.
- A 40-Year-Old Woman Has A No. 1 Hit For The First Time In Nearly 16 Years
- Hamptons Journal: Nona Hendryx Pays Tribute to Bowie at LongHouse Reserve Jubilee/ Richard Mishaan's Design at Guild Hall, and the East Hampton Historical Society
- Teenager's Stunning Celine Dion Covers Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Nick Cannon Let Loose In New 'Access Hollywood' Interview
- Hamilton's Renée Elise Goldsberry to Star in HBO's The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Not Magnificent Enough, Now Chance the Rapper Is Making His Own Music Festival in Chicago
- Vladimir Putin Is Having a Rough Day Working the Phone for Donald Trump
- Everything You Missed at the Inaugural 2016 Panorama Festival