'Mad Men' Actor Christopher Stanley Signs With APA (Exclusive)
Best known for his portrayal of Henry Francis on AMC's hit series, he will next be seen in Ben Affleck's "Argo."
Christopher Stanley has signed with APA in all areas.
The actor is best known for his portrayal of Henry Francis on AMC’s Mad Men. Francis is the politically connected second husband of Betty Draper (January Jones).
Stanley also is known for his recurring portrayal of Officer Szymanski for three seasons on NYPD Blue. His other television credits include Without a Trace, In Plain Sight, Boston Legal and 24, among others.
He next will be seen in October in the Ben Affleck-directed thriller Argo. The film, which is based on true-life events of the 1979 Iran hostage crisis, stars Affleck, Bryan Cranston and Kyle Chandler.
- John Oliver Asks, 'How Is This Not a Thing?'; Consequently, He Has Several Intense Responses to Several Great Things That Don't Exist but Should
- Game of Thrones Recap: Moral Victories
- That Time a Baked Sound Engineer Changed Eminem's 'Stan' Forever
- Comedian Doug Stanhope Says Amber Heard Is Blackmailing Johnny Depp
- Madonna Fires Back at BET Awards After Prince BBMAs Shade
- Domhnall Gleeson Spends the Day at Disneyland With Rumored Girlfriend Juliette Bonass
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Meet Chrissy Teigen & John Legend's Daughter Luna - Watch Now!
- Liam Hemsworth on Miley Cyrus Relationship: 'People Will Figure It Out'