'Mad Men' Actor Christopher Stanley Signs With APA (Exclusive)
Best known for his portrayal of Henry Francis on AMC's hit series, he will next be seen in Ben Affleck's "Argo."
Christopher Stanley has signed with APA in all areas.
The actor is best known for his portrayal of Henry Francis on AMC’s Mad Men. Francis is the politically connected second husband of Betty Draper (January Jones).
Stanley also is known for his recurring portrayal of Officer Szymanski for three seasons on NYPD Blue. His other television credits include Without a Trace, In Plain Sight, Boston Legal and 24, among others.
He next will be seen in October in the Ben Affleck-directed thriller Argo. The film, which is based on true-life events of the 1979 Iran hostage crisis, stars Affleck, Bryan Cranston and Kyle Chandler.
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Kendall Jenner Was Starstruck For The 'First Time Ever' After Meeting Obama
- Actor Lenny Platt of ABC's Quantico is a Philly Boy!
- Beyoncé Postpones Nashville Show Just Days After Formation World Tour Kicks Off
- What, You Thought Carrie Fisher Wasn't Going to Bring Her Dog, Gary Fisher, to the Correspondents' Dinner?
- Why Mark Schultz Isn't in Team Foxcatcher
- Haim's Cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams' Will Have You Seeing Crystal Visions in No Time
- You'll Probably Need Aloe Vera For All of the Burns From Larry Wilmore's Correspondents' Dinner Monologue
- President Obama Takes Jabs at Donald Trump & Other Potential Candidates at White House Correspondents' Dinner (Video)
- Rosario Dawson & Jaimie Alexander Attend D.C. Garden Brunch
- President Obama's Daughter Malia to Attend Harvard in Fall 2017
- Kate Middleton Takes Her First Magazine Cover for 'Britsh Vogue'