Magnolia Pictures Buys U.S. Rights to Gaby Dellal’s 'Angels Crest'
The company is planning a Nov. 25 VOD launch and Dec. 30 theatrical release for the film, which stars Jeremy Piven, Kate Walsh and Mira Sorvino, among others., and which Magnolia president Eamonn Bowles lauds as "a moving film experience."
NEW YORK - Magnolia Pictures has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Gaby Dellal’s Angels Crest, the company said Friday.
Magnolia said it is planning a Nov. 25 VOD launch and Dec. 30 theatrical release for the film, which had its world premiere at this year's Tribeca Film Festival.
The film, starring Jeremy Piven, Kate Walsh, Thomas Dekker, Lynn Collins, Mira Sorvino and Elizabeth McGovern, tells the story of a small rural community during the first snow of winter when a three-year-old mysteriously disappears from his father’s truck.
Celsius will handle international rights to the movie.
“Gaby Dellal has made a mark for herself with Angels Crest,” said Magnolia president Eamonn Bowles. “Her direction and the tremendous ensemble make for a moving film experience.”
The screenplay was adapted by Catherine Trieschmann based on a novel by Leslie Schwartz. Tim Perell and William Mulroy served as executive producers.
- 'Inside Out' And 'Jurassic World' Terminated 'Terminator Genisys' At The Box Office
- The Midnight Swim Redeems Found-Footage Horror: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review
- Kim Kardashian's 4th Of July Outfit Is Some Next Level Patriotism
- Victoria And David Beckham Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary On Instagram
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious