TALENT SIGNINGS: 'Man of Steel' Actress, Cesar Nominee Ink With New Agencies
UTA, Gersh, WME and ICM land new clients this week.
German actress Antje Traue, the lead female villain in Warner Bros.' forthcoming Man of Steel, has signed with UTA. Traue's credits include films 5 Days of War and Pandorum. She is also represented by the U.K.'s Troika and attorney Fred Toczek of Felker Toczek Gellman and Suddleson LLP.
Jon Amiel, who directed Creation, which opened the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival, has signed with Gersh. Amiel recently directed two episodes of Showtime's The Borgias. His feature directing credits include The Man Who Knew Too Little (1997), Entrapment (1999) and The Core (2003). Amiel is also represented by manager Dave Brown of Artist International Management.
French actress Louise Bourgoin, who starred in A Happy Event, which debuted at Toronto, has signed with WME. She was nominated for the Cesar award for most promising actress for her performance in The Girl From Monaco (2008). Bourgoin is represented by Isabelle de La Patelliere and Olivier Kahan of France's VMA.
Bill Pruitt, a showrunner on Discovery's Deadliest Catch, has signed with ICM. Pruitt has previously produced episodes of The Apprentice and The Amazing Race, for which he has won four Primetime Emmys.
- Denis O’Hare Got Tips From RuPaul’s Alaska to Play ‘Liz Taylor’ for American Horror Story: Hotel
- Movies Need to Stop Explaining Everything (Looking at You, The Walk)
- Nicole Kidman Will Guest on Empire After She Stops Living Out Her English Fantasies
- What We Learned From Everything Is Copy, a Sweet Film Nora Ephron’s Son Jacob Bernstein Made About Her
- Nick Jonas Sets the Record Straight About His Dating Life!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Allison Holker Talks Marrying Hubby tWitch in Her Week Four Blog!
- Isabella Cruise Marries Max Parker in Secret London Wedding!
- The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Says Someone From Stefan's Past Will Shake Up Steroline (JJ Interview)