TALENT SIGNINGS: 'Man of Steel' Actress, Cesar Nominee Ink With New Agencies
UTA, Gersh, WME and ICM land new clients this week.
German actress Antje Traue, the lead female villain in Warner Bros.' forthcoming Man of Steel, has signed with UTA. Traue's credits include films 5 Days of War and Pandorum. She is also represented by the U.K.'s Troika and attorney Fred Toczek of Felker Toczek Gellman and Suddleson LLP.
Jon Amiel, who directed Creation, which opened the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival, has signed with Gersh. Amiel recently directed two episodes of Showtime's The Borgias. His feature directing credits include The Man Who Knew Too Little (1997), Entrapment (1999) and The Core (2003). Amiel is also represented by manager Dave Brown of Artist International Management.
French actress Louise Bourgoin, who starred in A Happy Event, which debuted at Toronto, has signed with WME. She was nominated for the Cesar award for most promising actress for her performance in The Girl From Monaco (2008). Bourgoin is represented by Isabelle de La Patelliere and Olivier Kahan of France's VMA.
Bill Pruitt, a showrunner on Discovery's Deadliest Catch, has signed with ICM. Pruitt has previously produced episodes of The Apprentice and The Amazing Race, for which he has won four Primetime Emmys.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About Marvel's Newest Franchise
- Netflix's 'BoJack Horseman' Trailer Is Full of WTF-Worthy Silliness (VIDEO)
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Soundtrack Will Be 'Curated' by Lorde
- Watch the First 'SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out of Water' Trailer Spring to Life (VIDEO)
- Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, & Chrissy Teigen Pose for 'Watch Hunger Stop' Campaign
- Blake Shelton Surprises Usher at His New Look Foundation 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy 2014 Dress Picked Out!
- Heidi Klum Rolls on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Now!