Management 360 Promotes Duo to Board
William Choi and Peter Kiernan, who became partners in 2010, will now sit with the original founders.
Management 360 partners William Choi and Peter Kiernan have joined the company’s board.
The duo will sit with Management 360 founders Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O'Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer.
Choi, who counts Channing Tatum and Matthew Fox among his clients, and Kiernan, who also represents Tatum as well as Lee Pace and others, have been with Management 360 since its inception. They started as managers and were named partners in 2010.
“Bill and Peter have been an integral part of the company since we formed it a decade ago," reads a statement from Management 360. "Expanding our board to include them is both an acknowledgement of their extensive contribution to the company and a recognition of their leadership role in the industry."
- Someone Totally Destroyed Donald Trump's Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- People Are Dressing Up Like Alexander Hamilton Because #Hamilween Is In Full Effect
- This Instagram Photo Has People Worried That Khloe Kardashian Might Be Robbed Next
- Pro Tennis Player Cuts Hair During Match Because Winning Is Everything
- The Flash Recap: Greetings From Earth-19
- Barry Crimmins on Working With Louis C.K. on His First Special, the Passing of Kevin Meaney, and This Election
- Aden Young Sends Off Rectify With a Walk Through His Most Memorable Scenes
- New Rules Don’t Apply Trailer: Warren Beatty’s Howard Hughes Movie Is Brimming With Shenanigans