Management 360 Promotes Duo to Board
William Choi and Peter Kiernan, who became partners in 2010, will now sit with the original founders.
Management 360 partners William Choi and Peter Kiernan have joined the company’s board.
The duo will sit with Management 360 founders Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O'Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer.
Choi, who counts Channing Tatum and Matthew Fox among his clients, and Kiernan, who also represents Tatum as well as Lee Pace and others, have been with Management 360 since its inception. They started as managers and were named partners in 2010.
“Bill and Peter have been an integral part of the company since we formed it a decade ago," reads a statement from Management 360. "Expanding our board to include them is both an acknowledgement of their extensive contribution to the company and a recognition of their leadership role in the industry."
- 'Mindy Project' Season 3, Episode 1 Recap: 'We're A Couple Now, Haters,' Or Whoa Nelly, Danny
- Much Ado About Theatrics: 'Django Unchained' Actress Gets to Follow the Rules Too
- Here Are The GIFs Of Danny Stripping On 'The Mindy Project' That You Want To See Today
- Celebrities Reveal The Crazy Things Fans Say To Them On The Street
- C-3PO Is Getting a Spiffy New Suit in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot