Manager-Producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas Exits 3 Arts
The former agent for Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon joined the management-production company in September 2011.
Hollywood veteran Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas has parted ways with management-production firm 3 Arts Entertainment, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
Goldsmith-Thomas was an agent at WMA and ICM, repping such clients as Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon, before running the East Coast division of Joe Roth’s Revolution Studios as well as Roberts' production company Redom in the 2000s.
Goldsmith-Thomas joined 3 Arts in 2011 as a manager-producer.
Sources say Goldsmith-Thomas never fully meshed with the company and that she will now strike out on her own. According to sources, she will take with her as clients directors Barry Levinson and Rob Cohen and actor Tim Robbins.
- Evan Rachel Wood's 'Westworld' Character Was Inspired By This Iconic Painting
- 4 Social Media Safety Lessons To Learn From Kim Kardashian's Robbery
- Unlikely 'Bachelorette' Fan Christian Slater Explains How He Got Into The Show
- Jennifer Lawrence Will Play Zelda Fitzgerald In The Ultimate Cool Girl Mashup
- Donald Glover Is Your New Lando Calrissian in the Star Wars Han Solo Prequel
- RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Katya Has a Wild Story About a Time She Hooked Up With a Guy in Drag
- Daisy Ridley Uses Jedi Mind Tricks on a Wolf; Speculates on Rey’s Parentage
- Leonardo DiCaprio Has a New Biopic to Star In As Music Producer Sam Phillips
- Shailene Woodley Steps Out for Leonardo DiCaprio's 'Before the Flood' Premiere
- Jessica Biel Premieres 'Book of Love' at Hoosier Heartland Festival
- Azealia Banks Writes Apology Letter to Zayn Malik After Racist Twitter Remarks
- Dakota Fanning & Ewan McGregor Stop by Build Series To Talk 'American Pastoral'