Manager-Producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas Exits 3 Arts
The former agent for Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon joined the management-production company in September 2011.
Hollywood veteran Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas has parted ways with management-production firm 3 Arts Entertainment, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
Goldsmith-Thomas was an agent at WMA and ICM, repping such clients as Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon, before running the East Coast division of Joe Roth’s Revolution Studios as well as Roberts' production company Redom in the 2000s.
Goldsmith-Thomas joined 3 Arts in 2011 as a manager-producer.
Sources say Goldsmith-Thomas never fully meshed with the company and that she will now strike out on her own. According to sources, she will take with her as clients directors Barry Levinson and Rob Cohen and actor Tim Robbins.
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- So, Maybe Adam Driver Isn't a Villain in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- C-3PO Is Getting a Spiffy New Suit in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)