Mandy Moore Signs With WME in All Areas (Exclusive)
The actress-singer had been repped by UTA for non-music affairs.
Actress-singer Mandy Moore has signed with WME in all areas worldwide. She’d previously been with WME solely for music representation and UTA for all other areas.
Moore, whose recent credits include Disney’s Tangled, and a stint last year on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, will start production soon on the feature Falling Slowly. The supernatural thriller also stars Rodrigo Santoro (I Love You, Phillip Morris); the two play a couple whose apartment is haunted by a supernatural presence.
Moore has been represented by WME in her music career for the past 12 years. The singer-songwriter’s most recent album, Amanda Leigh, came out in 2009. She is currently working on a new effort with her husband, alternative country singer Ryan Adams. She performed at the 2011 Academy Awards, singing the Oscar-nominated song from Tangled, “I See the Light,” alongside Zachary Levi.
Moore’s film credits also include A Walk to Remember (2002), Saved! (2004) and License to Wed (2007).
She is managed by Jon Leshay at Storefront Entertainment.
- Will Ferrell Finally Celebrates His 15th Birthday With An Epic Celebrity Drum-Off
- Actor Jason George From Grey's Anatomy Talks About Gun Violence and Social Justice
- Celebrities, Politicians Meet Up For 2016 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Kate Hudson Rocks Cheeky Pink Fringe Bikini For Vegas Girls Trip
- Drake Says Views Sold 620,000 Copies Overnight
- Prince’s Cornucopia of 2,000+ Unreleased Songs Has Reportedly Been Opened
- The Original Ghostbusters is Returning to Theaters For a Very Limited, Very Spooky Engagement
- Jimmy Fallon and Paul Rudd's Recreation of a Styx Music Video Is So Good, It Might Transport You Back To 1981