Mandy Moore Signs With WME in All Areas (Exclusive)
The actress-singer had been repped by UTA for non-music affairs.
Actress-singer Mandy Moore has signed with WME in all areas worldwide. She’d previously been with WME solely for music representation and UTA for all other areas.
Moore, whose recent credits include Disney’s Tangled, and a stint last year on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, will start production soon on the feature Falling Slowly. The supernatural thriller also stars Rodrigo Santoro (I Love You, Phillip Morris); the two play a couple whose apartment is haunted by a supernatural presence.
Moore has been represented by WME in her music career for the past 12 years. The singer-songwriter’s most recent album, Amanda Leigh, came out in 2009. She is currently working on a new effort with her husband, alternative country singer Ryan Adams. She performed at the 2011 Academy Awards, singing the Oscar-nominated song from Tangled, “I See the Light,” alongside Zachary Levi.
Moore’s film credits also include A Walk to Remember (2002), Saved! (2004) and License to Wed (2007).
She is managed by Jon Leshay at Storefront Entertainment.
- Future Amy Schumer Wants to Warn Present Amy Schumer About That Bathroom Blow Job
- Difficult People Teaser: Don’t Invite Billy Eichner and Julie Klausner to Your Funeral
- Kumail Nanjiani, Jonah Ray, and Emily Gordon on The Meltdown and Creating the Best Stand-up Show in the Country
- Why Do So Many TV Rom-Coms Fail?
- Kids Say the Cutest Things in Jimmy Kimmel's Video About Gay Marriage
- Sean Penn Takes Minka Kelly Out For Her 35th Birthday Dinner - Get the Details
- Julia Roberts Hunts for the Man Who Killed Her Daughter in 'Secret in Their Eyes' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump in This Poolside Pic!