'The Master' Poster Refracts Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amy Adams (Photo)
Following a water-logged first one-sheet, Paul Thomas Anderson's allegedly Scientology-inspired film gets a clearer look.
The Master is beginning to come into focus.
Though murky at its core, thanks to its subject matter -- a small religious group that strongly resembles Scientology -- and secretive production, Paul Thomas Anderson's highly anticipated next film has revealed more and more of itself in the past few weeks. There was the first poster, the newest trailer, a secret pop-up screening over the weekend, and now, this kaleidescope of a second one-sheet.
Here we see a repeating pattern featuring stars Philip Seymour Hoffman (playing the L. Ron Hubbard-like figure), Amy Adams (his wife) and Joaquin Phoenix (his young student, and later, skeptic). It makes sense that we're seeing more and more from the film; the release date was moved up to September 14 -- bumping Brad Pitt's Killing Them Softly to October in the process.
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- You Simply Must Watch Robin Thicke’s Ridiculous Movie Debut
- Orange Is the New Black’s Danielle Brooks on Lies, Laughing, and Taystee-Poussey Shippers
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Using Frank Miller’s Batman Stories As Source Material
- Try Not To Smile at These Seniors Hilariously Recreating Iconic Movie & TV Scenes (PHOTOS)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Brings the Creepy in Intense New 'Nightcrawler' Trailer (VIDEO)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Will Sail Into Theaters July 2017
- 11 Movies So Bad They're Worth Watching Just to See How Bad They Are