'The Master' Poster Refracts Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amy Adams (Photo)
Following a water-logged first one-sheet, Paul Thomas Anderson's allegedly Scientology-inspired film gets a clearer look.
The Master is beginning to come into focus.
Though murky at its core, thanks to its subject matter -- a small religious group that strongly resembles Scientology -- and secretive production, Paul Thomas Anderson's highly anticipated next film has revealed more and more of itself in the past few weeks. There was the first poster, the newest trailer, a secret pop-up screening over the weekend, and now, this kaleidescope of a second one-sheet.
Here we see a repeating pattern featuring stars Philip Seymour Hoffman (playing the L. Ron Hubbard-like figure), Amy Adams (his wife) and Joaquin Phoenix (his young student, and later, skeptic). It makes sense that we're seeing more and more from the film; the release date was moved up to September 14 -- bumping Brad Pitt's Killing Them Softly to October in the process.
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler