Megan Mullally Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The actress was nominated for seven consecutive Emmys for her role on NBC's "Will & Grace," winning twice.
Megan Mullally has signed with talent agency UTA.
Best known for playing Karen Walker on NBC's Will & Grace, the actress now is a series regular on Adult Swim's Childrens Hospital and recurs on NBC's Parks and Recreation.
Mullally was nominated for seven consecutive Emmy Awards for her role on Will & Grace. She won the trophy for outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series in 2000 and 2006. She also was nominated for a Golden Globe from 2001 to 2004 and won three consecutive SAG awards (2002-2004) for her work on the series.
The actress will appear in the forthcoming feature films Smashed, Somebody Up There Likes Me and Toy's House. She recently completed filming G.B.F.
Her other television credits include Party Down, Breaking In and Up All Night.
Mullally also is a singer and performs with her groups Nancy and Beth and Supreme Music Program.
She is married to Parks and Recreation star Nick Offerman and has appeared alongside him on the show.
Mullally also is represented by Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer Austen Mandelbaum Morris & Klein.
- Best of Late Night TV: Barbra Streisand Duets, Ike Barinholtz's Obama Impression, Jane Fonda's Breasts (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere, 'American Ninja Warrior,' and More Picks
- Norman Reedus to Publish Book of 'Walking Dead' Fans' Daryl Dixon Art (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Winners: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Rosie O'Donnell Says Her 50-Pound Weight Loss Has Been Filled With 'Emotional Turbulence'
- Lana Del Rey Cancels All European Appearances Due to Illness
- Tina Fey & Jason Bateman Make Us Laugh By Playing 'Would You Rather' - Watch Now!
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!