'Melancholia': Second Trailer Shows Stunning Cinematography (Video)
Lars Von Trier’s end-of-the-world epic stars Kirsten Dunst, Kiefer Sutherland, and Alexander Skarsgard.
Another trailer for Lars Von Trier’s end of the world drama has been released, focusing on the stunning cinematography by Manuel Alberto Claro.
The science fiction drama Melancholia, starring Kirsten Dunst, Keifer Sutherland, and Alexander Skarsgård, premieres at Cannes, and Dunst received the Bast Actress Award for her role.
The film, which will have a limited release on November 11, follows two sisters (Dunst and Charlotte Gainsbourg) who deal with their strained relationships as a rogue planet heading towards Earth threatens to end life on the planet.
The new trailer focuses on some beautiful cinematography that is features in the film including Dunst running in slow motion in a wedding dress, the rogue planet brightening a night sky and Dunst smiling as snow falls on a sunny day.
Watch the latest trailer for Melancholia:
- Watch The Biebs Explain What the Deal Was With All Those VMA Emotions, Forgetfully Reveal His New Album's Release Date
- Please Adjust Your Book Club Schedules: Gucci Mane's Autobiography Is on the Way
- B.D. Wong on Why Mr. Robot’s Portrayal of a Transgender Character Is Radical
- Mr. Robot Creator Sam Esmail on His Plans for Season Two and What the Show Is Really All About
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'