Mic Kramer Named Executive Vice President, International Publicity for Paramount
Kramer is the latest executive to leave GK Films, where he served as senior vice president of worldwide marketing and public relations.
Paramount Pictures has tapped Mic Kramer to be its new executive vice president, international publicity.
Kramer, who previously served as senior vice president of worldwide marketing and public relations for GK Films, will assume his new duties April 16. He's the latest top executive to leave GK Films, following last week's announcement that COO Bahman Naraghi and senior vice president Grey Rembert are exiting.
At Paramount, Kramer will report to Nic Crawley, the studio’s president of international theatrical marketing, and Megan Colligan, president of domestic marketing and distribution.
At GK Films, Kramer handled worldwide marketing and publicity strategies for films such as Hugo and In The Land of Bloom and Honey. Prior to his stint with GK, he was senior vice president, international publicity at Warner Bros. from 1998 to 2008.
He also has served as vice president, publicity at New Line Cinema.
- Stop Worrying And Learn To Love These 9 Clichés
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014