Mic Kramer Named Executive Vice President, International Publicity for Paramount
Kramer is the latest executive to leave GK Films, where he served as senior vice president of worldwide marketing and public relations.
Paramount Pictures has tapped Mic Kramer to be its new executive vice president, international publicity.
Kramer, who previously served as senior vice president of worldwide marketing and public relations for GK Films, will assume his new duties April 16. He's the latest top executive to leave GK Films, following last week's announcement that COO Bahman Naraghi and senior vice president Grey Rembert are exiting.
At Paramount, Kramer will report to Nic Crawley, the studio’s president of international theatrical marketing, and Megan Colligan, president of domestic marketing and distribution.
At GK Films, Kramer handled worldwide marketing and publicity strategies for films such as Hugo and In The Land of Bloom and Honey. Prior to his stint with GK, he was senior vice president, international publicity at Warner Bros. from 1998 to 2008.
He also has served as vice president, publicity at New Line Cinema.
- Nicole Kidman Will Guest on Empire After She Stops Living Out Her English Fantasies
- What We Learned From Everything Is Copy, a Sweet Film Nora Ephron’s Son Jacob Bernstein Made About Her
- Nicholas Sparks’s Cool Bachelor Life Will Be an ABC Sitcom
- Max Greenfield on That Drill-bit Dildo In American Horror Story: Hotel
- Isabella Cruise Marries Max Parker in Secret London Wedding!
- The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Says Someone From Stefan's Past Will Shake Up Steroline (JJ Interview)
- Teen Mom's Jenelle Evans Hospitalized with Head Injury
- Johnny Depp Admits He's 'Quite Worried' About Daughter Lily Rose Depp's Modeling Career