Mic Kramer Named Executive Vice President, International Publicity for Paramount
Kramer is the latest executive to leave GK Films, where he served as senior vice president of worldwide marketing and public relations.
Paramount Pictures has tapped Mic Kramer to be its new executive vice president, international publicity.
Kramer, who previously served as senior vice president of worldwide marketing and public relations for GK Films, will assume his new duties April 16. He's the latest top executive to leave GK Films, following last week's announcement that COO Bahman Naraghi and senior vice president Grey Rembert are exiting.
At Paramount, Kramer will report to Nic Crawley, the studio’s president of international theatrical marketing, and Megan Colligan, president of domestic marketing and distribution.
At GK Films, Kramer handled worldwide marketing and publicity strategies for films such as Hugo and In The Land of Bloom and Honey. Prior to his stint with GK, he was senior vice president, international publicity at Warner Bros. from 1998 to 2008.
He also has served as vice president, publicity at New Line Cinema.
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!