Mike Epps Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The stand-up comedian and actor can be seen on screen in "The Hangover Part III," which opened today.
CAA has signed stand-up comedian and actor Mike Epps.
Epps can be seen in this weekend’s Warners comedy The Hangover Part III, in which he reprises his role of drug dealer Black Doug seen in the first Hangover movie.
Other recent credits include Screen Gems’ Sparkle, in which he starred with Whitney Houston and Jumping the Broom with Angela Bassett and Paula Patton.
He has also appeared in movies ranging from the Dwayne Johnson actioner Faster to Will Smith’s Hancock.
Epps, who was previously at ICM, remains managed by Niles Kirchner and repped by Todd Rubenstein at Morris Yorn.
- Macabre Minstrel Alu Sings About Disease, Divorce and Survival on Her New Album
- Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman Dresses As Harry Potter -- And It's Awesome
- The ‘Bachelor’ Franchise Needs To Stop Giving Chad A Platform For His BS
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Boston To Get 'Kid Brother' Swing State To Vote
- The Pretty Little Liars Finale to Get One-Hour Post-Show Special
- Kesha Has Already Written and Recorded 22 New Songs That Are Just Waiting to Be Released; Dr. Luke Claims ‘She Exiled Herself’
- Let’s Not Go Back to the Good Old Days of Real Rap Beef
- The Stirring Music of the Met’s Guillaume Tell Helps Offset Its Aimless Direction