Mike Epps Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The stand-up comedian and actor can be seen on screen in "The Hangover Part III," which opened today.
CAA has signed stand-up comedian and actor Mike Epps.
Epps can be seen in this weekend’s Warners comedy The Hangover Part III, in which he reprises his role of drug dealer Black Doug seen in the first Hangover movie.
Other recent credits include Screen Gems’ Sparkle, in which he starred with Whitney Houston and Jumping the Broom with Angela Bassett and Paula Patton.
He has also appeared in movies ranging from the Dwayne Johnson actioner Faster to Will Smith’s Hancock.
Epps, who was previously at ICM, remains managed by Niles Kirchner and repped by Todd Rubenstein at Morris Yorn.
- Please Adjust Your Book Club Schedules: Gucci Mane's Autobiography Is on the Way
- Mr. Robot Creator Sam Esmail on Surprising Audiences, Season Two, and What the Show Is Really All About
- B.D. Wong on Why Mr. Robot’s Portrayal of a Transgender Character Is Radical
- Are You in Need of a Good Scream-Along? No Worries — Here Are the Opening Credits for the Very Scream-y Scream Queens
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'