Mike Epps Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The stand-up comedian and actor can be seen on screen in "The Hangover Part III," which opened today.
CAA has signed stand-up comedian and actor Mike Epps.
Epps can be seen in this weekend’s Warners comedy The Hangover Part III, in which he reprises his role of drug dealer Black Doug seen in the first Hangover movie.
Other recent credits include Screen Gems’ Sparkle, in which he starred with Whitney Houston and Jumping the Broom with Angela Bassett and Paula Patton.
He has also appeared in movies ranging from the Dwayne Johnson actioner Faster to Will Smith’s Hancock.
Epps, who was previously at ICM, remains managed by Niles Kirchner and repped by Todd Rubenstein at Morris Yorn.
- The 8 Stages of a TV Couple, From ‘Will-They-Won’t-They’ to ‘OMG, They Did’
- All the Tear-jerking Moments From the 2016 Global Citizen Festival
- MTV Brings Back TRL As Total Registration Live for a National Voter Registration Day Special
- Why It’s a Big Deal That Actors Can Now Get Their Ages Removed From IMDb
- Charlie Weber Steps Out of Hiding After Debuting Shaved Head
- Taylor Lautner Admits Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up with Sister Jamie Lynn!
- Alexander Skarsgard Suits Up For 'War On Everyone' Zurich Film Fest Premeire!
- Alicia Vikander Says She & Michael Fassbender Have 'Never Hidden' Their Relationship