Mike Epps Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The stand-up comedian and actor can be seen on screen in "The Hangover Part III," which opened today.
CAA has signed stand-up comedian and actor Mike Epps.
Epps can be seen in this weekend’s Warners comedy The Hangover Part III, in which he reprises his role of drug dealer Black Doug seen in the first Hangover movie.
Other recent credits include Screen Gems’ Sparkle, in which he starred with Whitney Houston and Jumping the Broom with Angela Bassett and Paula Patton.
He has also appeared in movies ranging from the Dwayne Johnson actioner Faster to Will Smith’s Hancock.
Epps, who was previously at ICM, remains managed by Niles Kirchner and repped by Todd Rubenstein at Morris Yorn.
- Obama Looks Like Every Dad on Vacation in Photos for His Cameo on Running Wild
- Steven Spielberg: All Things Even Superhero Movies Must Pass
- 10 Essential Queer Comics, According to Rising DC Star Steve Orlando
- Start Placing Your Oscar Bets: Cate Blanchett Will Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin–Scripted Biopic
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'