Mila Kunis Accepts YouTube Invitation to Marine Corps Ball (Video)
The "Friends With Benefits" actress will accompany Sgt. Scott Moore to the annual dance in Nov.
Friends With Benefits actress Mila Kunis has single-handedly boosted the morale of at least one military man stationed in Afghanistan.
Last month, Sgt. Scott Moore issued an invitation to the actress via YouTube to attend November's U.S. Marine Corps Ball with him.
The video starts with Moore peeking over his sunglasses before introducing himself, "Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scott."
The camera follows him as he slowly walks around his camp and asks her out, "I just wanted to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, North Carolina with yours truly. So take a second, think about it [and] get back to me. Alright, bye now."
Kunis was asked what she thought about the unusual invitation during an interview on Fox411 this past weekend for her new film Friends With Benefits. Before she could say anything about it, costar Justin Timberlake chimed in, "You need to do it for your country."
Kunis consulted with a publicist off camera and agreed to the date, "I'll go. I'll do it for you."
Friends With Benefits arrives in theaters July 22.
- Britney Spears And Her Sons Recreate Her 'Oops... I Did It Again' Album Cover Photo
- 'Inside Out' And 'Jurassic World' Terminated 'Terminator Genisys' At The Box Office
- The Midnight Swim Redeems Found-Footage Horror: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review
- Kim Kardashian's 4th Of July Outfit Is Some Next Level Patriotism
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious