SXSW: New Comedy From 'Community' and 'Party Down' Stars Debuts Poster (Exclusive Photo)
The film, which will screen at South by Southwest, stars Gillian Jacobs and Ken Marino and is executive produced by the Duplass brothers.
It's a marriage of two beloved cult comedies, so of course a tiny demon is trying to destroy it.
Ken Marino, he of Ronald Donald in Party Down fame, stars as the beleaguered husband of Community star Gillian Jacobs in the upcoming horror-comedy Milo, which will makes it debut at SXSW in March. Directed by Jacob Vaughan, the film tells the classic story of a man whose life problems lead him to a psychiatrist -- who helps him discover that he has a tiny demon living inside his stomach. Yes, that old fairytale.
When the demon is sprung free and goes on a murderous rampage, Marino seeks to befriend and placate his former guttural resident. The film also stars Patrick Warburton as Marino's insufferable boss. The film is exec produced by Mark and Jay Duplass; Vaughan recently edited Black Rock, a film Mark Duplass wrote and was directed by his wife, Katie Aselton.
The poster, being revealed exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter, is a special collaboration between Vaughan and the artist Mark Landry, who is both a screenwriter and disciple of legendary artist Drew Struzan.
- This 'How to Get Away With Murder' First Look Is Getting Us Excited for ABC's Thursday Night Lineup (VIDEO)
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Made Quite the Ratings Splash
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' 'Get on Up,' 'The Killing,' & More (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About Marvel's Newest Franchise
- Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, & Chrissy Teigen Pose for 'Watch Hunger Stop' Campaign
- Blake Shelton Surprises Usher at His New Look Foundation 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy 2014 Dress Picked Out!
- Heidi Klum Rolls on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Now!