SXSW: New Comedy From 'Community' and 'Party Down' Stars Debuts Poster (Exclusive Photo)
The film, which will screen at South by Southwest, stars Gillian Jacobs and Ken Marino and is executive produced by the Duplass brothers.
It's a marriage of two beloved cult comedies, so of course a tiny demon is trying to destroy it.
Ken Marino, he of Ronald Donald in Party Down fame, stars as the beleaguered husband of Community star Gillian Jacobs in the upcoming horror-comedy Milo, which will makes it debut at SXSW in March. Directed by Jacob Vaughan, the film tells the classic story of a man whose life problems lead him to a psychiatrist -- who helps him discover that he has a tiny demon living inside his stomach. Yes, that old fairytale.
When the demon is sprung free and goes on a murderous rampage, Marino seeks to befriend and placate his former guttural resident. The film also stars Patrick Warburton as Marino's insufferable boss. The film is exec produced by Mark and Jay Duplass; Vaughan recently edited Black Rock, a film Mark Duplass wrote and was directed by his wife, Katie Aselton.
The poster, being revealed exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter, is a special collaboration between Vaughan and the artist Mark Landry, who is both a screenwriter and disciple of legendary artist Drew Struzan.
- Disneytoon Studios worked closely with CalFire to make "Planes: Fire & Rescue" as authentic as possible
- Hillary Clinton Talks 2016, Takes Career Aptitude Test On 'The Daily Show'
- Still On The Levee & The Boat That Carries Us: Conversations with Peter Himmelman and Chris Smither
- Watching 'Cat Summer' Music Video Makes A Donation To Charity
- This Fake 'Superman v. Batman: Dawn of Justice' Teaser Trailer Is Very Convincing (VIDEO)
- Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Grimsby' Gives Lessons on How Not to Get a Town to Like You
- Here's the Entire 'Harry Potter' Saga in Two Brilliantly Brief Minutes (VIDEO)
- This 'Jurassic World' Brochure Is Not to Be Missed (PHOTOS)