Miramax Expands International Sales Team
Marna Grantham has been named senior vice president, domestic and Latin America sales; and Gloria Lee has been named director, digital sales.
Miramax has added Marna Grantham and Gloria Lee to its international sales team, the Santa Monica-based company said Thursday. The appointments are effective immediately.
Grantham has been named senior vice president, domestic and Latin America sales, reporting to Joe Patrick, head of worldwide sales. Lee has been named director, digital sales, reporting to Beth Minehart, head of global digital.
Grantham will assume oversight of television sales activity in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Prior to joining Miramax, Grantham was vice president, program planning and acquisitions, at Turner Entertainment Networks.
“We are very pleased to welcome Marna as we continue to grow our sales team to reach a broad range of platforms in key territories, with high quality Miramax programming,” Patrick said in a statement.
Lee will work with digital providers in territories around the world to license Miramax programming both to subscription services and digital cloud and locker services. She will also support in the development of Miramax-branded distribution platforms such as Miramax’s Facebook App, which was launched last summer. Previously, Lee was director, distribution strategy and development, at Fox Networks.
“We welcome Gloria to the digital team, as she adds impressive experience strategizing multi-platform content distribution," Minehart said in a statement.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years