Miramax Expands International Sales Team
Marna Grantham has been named senior vice president, domestic and Latin America sales; and Gloria Lee has been named director, digital sales.
Miramax has added Marna Grantham and Gloria Lee to its international sales team, the Santa Monica-based company said Thursday. The appointments are effective immediately.
Grantham has been named senior vice president, domestic and Latin America sales, reporting to Joe Patrick, head of worldwide sales. Lee has been named director, digital sales, reporting to Beth Minehart, head of global digital.
Grantham will assume oversight of television sales activity in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Prior to joining Miramax, Grantham was vice president, program planning and acquisitions, at Turner Entertainment Networks.
“We are very pleased to welcome Marna as we continue to grow our sales team to reach a broad range of platforms in key territories, with high quality Miramax programming,” Patrick said in a statement.
Lee will work with digital providers in territories around the world to license Miramax programming both to subscription services and digital cloud and locker services. She will also support in the development of Miramax-branded distribution platforms such as Miramax’s Facebook App, which was launched last summer. Previously, Lee was director, distribution strategy and development, at Fox Networks.
“We welcome Gloria to the digital team, as she adds impressive experience strategizing multi-platform content distribution," Minehart said in a statement.
- 'The Magnificent Seven' Shoots Straight To Top Of The Box Office With $35 Million Debut
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
- The Cast Of 'Will & Grace' Reunited And It Was Almost Too Adorable To Handle
- Arrest Made After Reported Hacking Of Pippa Middleton's Photos
- The Magnificent Seven Performed Magnificently at the Box Office This Weekend
- Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Talks Beyoncé, Pepsi and Corporate Partnerships: ‘You Have to Believe in Something’
- The Nirvana Nevermind Baby Recreated the Famous Cover and He Looks Exactly the Same (No, Not Really, He Got Older)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins Weird Al Yankovic to Sing ‘Yoda,’ Achieving the Much Sought After Nerd Holy Trinity