Movie Theater Kicks Customer Out for Texting, Turns Her Angry Voicemail Into PSA (Video)
The Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas, now airs her expletive-filled rant before all R-rated movies that it shows.
You might want to think twice before texting the next time you are at the movies.
A movie theater in Austin, Texas, has gotten its revenge on a customer who insisted on doing that very thing.
In a blog post on the Alamo Drafthouse's website, the theater claims it has a strict no-talking policy that was adopted in 1997.
"Recently, we had a situation where a customer persisted in texting in the theater despite two warnings to stop," the blog post reads. "Our policy at that point is to eject the customer without a refund, which is exactly what went down that night. Luckily, this former patron was so incensed at being kicked out, she quickly called the office and left us the raw ingredients for our latest 'Don't Talk or Text' PSA."
That's right: The customer not only got kicked out of the movie without her money, but her angry, expletive-filled voicemail is now being played as part of a video airing before all the R-rated movies shown at the theater.
Watch the video -- and listen to her rant -- below.
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Kendall Jenner Was Starstruck For The 'First Time Ever' After Meeting Obama
- Radiohead Erases All Social Media and Their Website Has Faded to White; Is This an Anti-Viral Marketing Campaign?
- Ringling Bros. Circus Will Feature Performing Elephants for the Final Time Tonight
- What, You Thought Carrie Fisher Wasn't Going to Bring Her Dog, Gary Fisher, to the Correspondents' Dinner?
- Why Mark Schultz Isn't in Team Foxcatcher