New Wave Entertainment Signs 'The Game' Executive Producer Kenny Smith Jr.
The writer-producer has also worked on series at UPN, CBS and the WB.
Management and production outfit New Wave Entertainment has signed Kenny Smith, Jr., executive producer of the BET series The Game, for representation.
Smith has been a writer-producer on the UPN series Cuts and One on One, and the WB series The Jamie Foxx Show. A show about women who have relationships with professional football players, The Game is in its fifth season.
Smith was formerly repped by Principato Young Management. He remains repped by attorney Rick Genow of Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014