New Wave Entertainment Signs 'The Game' Executive Producer Kenny Smith Jr.
The writer-producer has also worked on series at UPN, CBS and the WB.
Management and production outfit New Wave Entertainment has signed Kenny Smith, Jr., executive producer of the BET series The Game, for representation.
Smith has been a writer-producer on the UPN series Cuts and One on One, and the WB series The Jamie Foxx Show. A show about women who have relationships with professional football players, The Game is in its fifth season.
Smith was formerly repped by Principato Young Management. He remains repped by attorney Rick Genow of Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- May the Wax Be Ever in Your Favor: Katniss Everdeen Gets Madame Tussauds Treatment
- Lea Michele Holds Hands with Her Boyfriend Matthew Paetz In These Cute New Photos!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrated Hanukkah at the White House!
- Miguel Surprises Fans with Three New Songs (JJ Music Monday)