New Wave Entertainment Signs 'The Game' Executive Producer Kenny Smith Jr.
The writer-producer has also worked on series at UPN, CBS and the WB.
Management and production outfit New Wave Entertainment has signed Kenny Smith, Jr., executive producer of the BET series The Game, for representation.
Smith has been a writer-producer on the UPN series Cuts and One on One, and the WB series The Jamie Foxx Show. A show about women who have relationships with professional football players, The Game is in its fifth season.
Smith was formerly repped by Principato Young Management. He remains repped by attorney Rick Genow of Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
- You Can Stock Your Bar With Whiskey Glasses Don Draper Actually Used
- Watch Jay Pharoah Imitate Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart And Stewie Griffin
- Will Descendants become the Disney Channel's next big franchise? Kenny Ortega sure hopes that it does
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Before You Leave Town for the Weekend, Gaze in Horror at This Summer-Traffic Composite
- The End of the Tour Is Like Spending Two Hours With David Foster Wallace
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols’s Career
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name