New Wave Entertainment Signs 'The Game' Executive Producer Kenny Smith Jr.
The writer-producer has also worked on series at UPN, CBS and the WB.
Management and production outfit New Wave Entertainment has signed Kenny Smith, Jr., executive producer of the BET series The Game, for representation.
Smith has been a writer-producer on the UPN series Cuts and One on One, and the WB series The Jamie Foxx Show. A show about women who have relationships with professional football players, The Game is in its fifth season.
Smith was formerly repped by Principato Young Management. He remains repped by attorney Rick Genow of Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!