New Wave Entertainment Signs 'The Game' Executive Producer Kenny Smith Jr.
The writer-producer has also worked on series at UPN, CBS and the WB.
Management and production outfit New Wave Entertainment has signed Kenny Smith, Jr., executive producer of the BET series The Game, for representation.
Smith has been a writer-producer on the UPN series Cuts and One on One, and the WB series The Jamie Foxx Show. A show about women who have relationships with professional football players, The Game is in its fifth season.
Smith was formerly repped by Principato Young Management. He remains repped by attorney Rick Genow of Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
- 10 Promising Independent Horror Films to Watch Out For This Year
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates Trailer: Adam Devine and Zac Efron Are Rowdy, But Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza Are Rowdier
- Watch James Corden and Elton John’s Very Rainy But Very Fun Carpool Karaoke Session
- The Wire Fans Might Have Enjoyed the Reunion Toyota Staged in This Prius Commercial
- Beyonce Celebrates Epic 2016 Super Bowl Halftime Show with Jay-Z & Mother Tina!
- Will Ferrell Is an 'Exotic' Animal Expert on Colbert's Post-Super Bowl Special (Video)
- Zac Efron & Adam DeVine In 'Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp Says He 'Tortured' Leonardo DiCaprio During 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape' Filming