Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally and Alison Brie Smoke Bongs for New Film Teaser (Video)
The three comedy stars get meta as they light up on behalf of "Somebody Up There Likes Me."
One can only hope that this is re-enactment of NBC Thursday night comedy watch parties.
In his latest outing as Hero of the Internet, Parks and Recreation star Nick Offerman is joined by his wife (and P&R guest star) Megan Mullally and Community's Alison Brie in a smoking session that provides the most memorable film promotion in recent memory. Which is ironic, since the premise of their conversation is that making videos to promote films, and asking people to like them on Facebook, is totally useless.
Offerman has a fair amount at stake here; he not only stars in the movie, a mumblecore-ish feature from Austin director Bob Byington, but also produced it. He features as a recently divorced man in an existential wilderness, lost in a thicket of failed relationships, depression, and poor facial hair and eyeglass decisions.
Mulally also has a small part in the film, while Offerman is joined in top billing with Keith Poulson and Jess Weixler.
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'
- Krispy Kreme Celebrates 'Ghostbusters' 30th Anniversary With Limited Edition Doughnuts
- Extended 'Revenge' Season 4 Trailer Proves 'What Goes Around Comes Around' (VIDEO)
- Prepare to Swoon Over Benedict Cumberbatch Dressed as Mr. Darcy (PHOTO)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Gives Up His Clothes for Charity - See the Sexy Photo!
- Karlie Kloss to 'Lucky': 'I Have a Lot I Want to Do in the Next 5 Years'
- Lupita Nyong'o Tickles Elmo for New 'Sesame Street' Clip About Loving Your Own Skin
- Mindy Kaling Reveals She Was Up for Maya Rudolph's 'Bridesmaids' Role: 'It Was a Heartbreaker'