Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally and Alison Brie Smoke Bongs for New Film Teaser (Video)
The three comedy stars get meta as they light up on behalf of "Somebody Up There Likes Me."
One can only hope that this is re-enactment of NBC Thursday night comedy watch parties.
In his latest outing as Hero of the Internet, Parks and Recreation star Nick Offerman is joined by his wife (and P&R guest star) Megan Mullally and Community's Alison Brie in a smoking session that provides the most memorable film promotion in recent memory. Which is ironic, since the premise of their conversation is that making videos to promote films, and asking people to like them on Facebook, is totally useless.
Offerman has a fair amount at stake here; he not only stars in the movie, a mumblecore-ish feature from Austin director Bob Byington, but also produced it. He features as a recently divorced man in an existential wilderness, lost in a thicket of failed relationships, depression, and poor facial hair and eyeglass decisions.
Mulally also has a small part in the film, while Offerman is joined in top billing with Keith Poulson and Jess Weixler.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Robert Downey Jr. Tweets First Photo From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set
- Hot Docs 2014: 'The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz' Review
- David Foster Wallace's Family Doesn't Support the Jason Segel-Starring Biopic 'End of the Tour'
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!