Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally and Alison Brie Smoke Bongs for New Film Teaser (Video)
The three comedy stars get meta as they light up on behalf of "Somebody Up There Likes Me."
One can only hope that this is re-enactment of NBC Thursday night comedy watch parties.
In his latest outing as Hero of the Internet, Parks and Recreation star Nick Offerman is joined by his wife (and P&R guest star) Megan Mullally and Community's Alison Brie in a smoking session that provides the most memorable film promotion in recent memory. Which is ironic, since the premise of their conversation is that making videos to promote films, and asking people to like them on Facebook, is totally useless.
Offerman has a fair amount at stake here; he not only stars in the movie, a mumblecore-ish feature from Austin director Bob Byington, but also produced it. He features as a recently divorced man in an existential wilderness, lost in a thicket of failed relationships, depression, and poor facial hair and eyeglass decisions.
Mulally also has a small part in the film, while Offerman is joined in top billing with Keith Poulson and Jess Weixler.
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014