Nikki Reed, Sean Faris Join Michael Chiklis' 'Pawn'
The two join Stephen Lang, Marton Csokas, Jessica Szohr and Jonathan Bennett as new cast in the indie crime thriller.
Nikki Reed, Sean Faris, Stephen Lang, Marton Csokas, Jessica Szohr and Jonathan Bennett have joined the cast of the indie crime thriller Pawn. Michael Chiklis is starring in and producing the project through his Extravaganza Films.
Chiklis, Forest Whitaker, Ray Liotta and Common lead the cast in the story of a botched hostage situation that involves the mob. David A. Armstrong (cinematographer on the Saw films) is directing a screenplay by Jay Anthony White.
Producing along with Chiklis are Michael Becker of Imprint Entertainment, Jeff Most of Most Films and Brad Luff.
Repped by Paradigm and Thruline Entertainment, Reed is currently in theaters in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1.
Repped by Gersh and Dino May Management, Faris appeared in Never Back Down.
The Innovative Artists-repped Lang recently appeared in Conan the Barbarian, and he stars on the Fox series Terra Nova.
Repped by WME and Anonymous Content, Csokas recently appeared in Dream House and The Debt.
Repped by ICM and Luber Roklin Entertainment, Szohr stars on the CW series Gossip Girl and recently appeared in the films I Don't Know How She Does It and Tower Heist.
Repped by Evolution Entertainment, Bennett appeared in Mean Girls and Cheaper by the Dozen 2.
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz Gives Us Intense 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer - Watch Now
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Are the Hottest Couple in Miami
- Cate Blanchett's 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Will Invade Comic-Con
- Kate Beckinsale's Birthday is Tomorrow & She's Looking More Beautiful Than Ever!