Norah Jones Agent Joe Brauner Joins WME
He brings with him from CAA clients Jones and Amos Lee.
Joe Brauner has joined WME as an agent in the music department, bringing with him longtime clients Norah Jones and Amos Lee.
Brauner was previously a music agent at CAA.
Jones and Lee will be represented by WME in North America only; Jones will continue to be represented by CAA outside of North America and Lee will be represented by the Agency Group in Europe.
Jones’ latest record, Little Broken Hearts, was released on May 1 and debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200. She has sold over 40 million records worldwide and begins a U.S. tour in June.
Lee's fourth studio album Mission Bell debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in February 2011. Lee is currently writing material for his new album.
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images