Norah Jones Agent Joe Brauner Joins WME
He brings with him from CAA clients Jones and Amos Lee.
Joe Brauner has joined WME as an agent in the music department, bringing with him longtime clients Norah Jones and Amos Lee.
Brauner was previously a music agent at CAA.
Jones and Lee will be represented by WME in North America only; Jones will continue to be represented by CAA outside of North America and Lee will be represented by the Agency Group in Europe.
Jones’ latest record, Little Broken Hearts, was released on May 1 and debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200. She has sold over 40 million records worldwide and begins a U.S. tour in June.
Lee's fourth studio album Mission Bell debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in February 2011. Lee is currently writing material for his new album.
- The Newsroom Meets Mad Men in the First Trailer for Amazon’s Good Girls Revolt
- You Can Now Stream David Bowie’s Previously Unreleased Album The Gouster
- Do the Right Thing Actor Bill Nunn Dead at 62
- Seth Meyers Discusses Jimmy Fallon’s Trump Interview and the Role of Late Night TV: ‘People Use It For Escapism’
- Nicole Richie Celebrates Birthday with Joel Madden, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, & More at Disco-Themed Party!
- Adriana Lima & Joan Smalls Hit the Runway at the Bottega Veneta Show during Milan Fashion Week
- Alessandra Ambrosio Lands at LAX After Modeling Abroad
- John Mayer Gave Shawn Mendes Advice for His New Album