Oscilloscope Picks Up Documentary 'Only the Young'
Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims' film looks at three teenagers in a small desert town in Southern California.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims’ debut feature documentary Only the Young, a look at three teenagers living in a small desert town in Southern California.
The film premiered at this years True/False Film Festival and went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival.
Young was produced by Derek Waters. The deal was negotiated by David Laub and Dan Berger of Oscilloscope with UTA Independent Film Group on behalf of the filmmakers.
- Twitter Thanks Billy Bush for Donating His $10 Million Severance to Charity, Despite the Fact This Did Not Happen
- Certain Women Takes Home a Certain Prize at the London Film Festival (It’s the Gold, Sorry If That Was Unclear)
- Laverne Cox on What Made Her Apprehensive About Starring in the Rocky Horror TV Remake
- Alec Baldwin Is Pro-Charlie Brown in His New Voting PSA, While You’re Here Deciding Between Trump and Clinton Like Some Kind of Idiot
- Chrissy Teigen's Heart Sank When She First Heard About Pal Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery
- Perrie Edwards Confirms Zayn Malik Broke Up With Her Via Text, Despite His Previous Denial
- Rob Kardashian Tells Blac Chyna He is Open to Getting Therapy in New 'Rob & Chyna' Clip
- David Beckham Reveals New Haig Club Clubman TV Ad!