Oscilloscope Picks Up Documentary 'Only the Young'
Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims' film looks at three teenagers in a small desert town in Southern California.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims’ debut feature documentary Only the Young, a look at three teenagers living in a small desert town in Southern California.
The film premiered at this years True/False Film Festival and went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival.
Young was produced by Derek Waters. The deal was negotiated by David Laub and Dan Berger of Oscilloscope with UTA Independent Film Group on behalf of the filmmakers.
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'