Oscilloscope Picks Up Documentary 'Only the Young'
Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims' film looks at three teenagers in a small desert town in Southern California.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims’ debut feature documentary Only the Young, a look at three teenagers living in a small desert town in Southern California.
The film premiered at this years True/False Film Festival and went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival.
Young was produced by Derek Waters. The deal was negotiated by David Laub and Dan Berger of Oscilloscope with UTA Independent Film Group on behalf of the filmmakers.
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Sandra Bullock On Media's Treatment Of Women: 'It's Become Open Hunting Season'
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Adam Driver Premieres His Film 'While We're Young' in Paris
- 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Pulled From TV Land Schedule After Confederate Flag Controversy
- Watch Stephen Colbert Hilariously Interview Eminem on 'Only in Monroe' Public Access Show
- Rachel Bilson Doesn't Mind a 5am Poop Diaper If It Comes with This View!