Oscilloscope Picks Up Documentary 'Only the Young'
Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims' film looks at three teenagers in a small desert town in Southern California.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims’ debut feature documentary Only the Young, a look at three teenagers living in a small desert town in Southern California.
The film premiered at this years True/False Film Festival and went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival.
Young was produced by Derek Waters. The deal was negotiated by David Laub and Dan Berger of Oscilloscope with UTA Independent Film Group on behalf of the filmmakers.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years