Paramount Vantage Sets Release Date for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy'
The romantic drama, starring Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence, will be in theaters this fall.
Paramount Vantage has officially scheduled a release date for Sundance winner Like Crazy.
The well-received Like Crazy, which stars Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence, will be in limited release Friday, Oct. 28.
Jones was awarded a special jury award for acting at Sundance for her performance. The 21-year-old Yelchin said in an interview with THR at Sundance that the improvisation done in the film was "magical."
The romantic drama, which won the grand jury prize for U.S. dramatic film at this year’s festival, revolves around two college students -- one American (Yelchin) and the other British (Jones) -- who meet in Los Angeles and fall in love. It was the first film to be bought during the Park City-set fest, with Paramount and Indian Paintbrush paying $4 million to release the Drake Doremus-directed film worldwide.
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!