Paramount Vantage Sets Release Date for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy'
The romantic drama, starring Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence, will be in theaters this fall.
Paramount Vantage has officially scheduled a release date for Sundance winner Like Crazy.
The well-received Like Crazy, which stars Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence, will be in limited release Friday, Oct. 28.
Jones was awarded a special jury award for acting at Sundance for her performance. The 21-year-old Yelchin said in an interview with THR at Sundance that the improvisation done in the film was "magical."
The romantic drama, which won the grand jury prize for U.S. dramatic film at this year’s festival, revolves around two college students -- one American (Yelchin) and the other British (Jones) -- who meet in Los Angeles and fall in love. It was the first film to be bought during the Park City-set fest, with Paramount and Indian Paintbrush paying $4 million to release the Drake Doremus-directed film worldwide.
- Son Of Imprisoned Rapper Mac Phipps Says 'It's A Good Feeling' Dad May Be Home Soon
- The Lesson Robin Williams Taught Marlon Brando About Acting
- Donald Trump Slams Lawyer Who Claimed He Called Her 'Disgusting' Over Breast Milk
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner's Latest Ensembles Are Giving Us Major '70s Vibes
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer
- 'Rogue Nation' Director Chris McQuarrie Reveals How to Make Great Action Scenes