Paramount's 'Fun Size' to Have Wide Release October 12, 2012
The Josh Schwartz-directed Halloween-themed comedy is now set for some box office trick or treating.
Paramount Pictures has slotted its Halloween-themed comedy Fun Size for a wide release October 12, 2012. Josh Schwartz is directing the project, about a teenaged girl who loses her younger brother after being forced to take him trick or treating.
Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice is taking on the lead role in the teen comedy written by Colbert Report scribe Max Werner. Schwartz is producing with his Fake Empire partner Stephanie Savage as well as Anonymous Content’s Bard Dorros and David Kanter.
At the moment, the studio has that release date to itself.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm