Paramount's 'Fun Size' to Have Wide Release October 12, 2012
The Josh Schwartz-directed Halloween-themed comedy is now set for some box office trick or treating.
Paramount Pictures has slotted its Halloween-themed comedy Fun Size for a wide release October 12, 2012. Josh Schwartz is directing the project, about a teenaged girl who loses her younger brother after being forced to take him trick or treating.
Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice is taking on the lead role in the teen comedy written by Colbert Report scribe Max Werner. Schwartz is producing with his Fake Empire partner Stephanie Savage as well as Anonymous Content’s Bard Dorros and David Kanter.
At the moment, the studio has that release date to itself.
- 'Teen Wolf' Fans Can Barely Contain Their Excitement At Comic Con
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot