Paramount's 'Fun Size' to Have Wide Release October 12, 2012
The Josh Schwartz-directed Halloween-themed comedy is now set for some box office trick or treating.
Paramount Pictures has slotted its Halloween-themed comedy Fun Size for a wide release October 12, 2012. Josh Schwartz is directing the project, about a teenaged girl who loses her younger brother after being forced to take him trick or treating.
Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice is taking on the lead role in the teen comedy written by Colbert Report scribe Max Werner. Schwartz is producing with his Fake Empire partner Stephanie Savage as well as Anonymous Content’s Bard Dorros and David Kanter.
At the moment, the studio has that release date to itself.
- Mia Farrow Faces Backlash For Tweeting Address Of Dentist Who Killed Cecil The Lion
- Son Of Imprisoned Rapper Mac Phipps Says 'It's A Good Feeling' Dad May Be Home Soon
- The Lesson Robin Williams Taught Marlon Brando About Acting
- Donald Trump Slams Lawyer Who Claimed He Called Her 'Disgusting' Over Breast Milk
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer
- 'Rogue Nation' Director Chris McQuarrie Reveals How to Make Great Action Scenes