'ParaNorman' Trailer Promises a Spooky Trip (Video)
Focus Features’ stop-motion animation film from the makers of "Coraline" follows a boy who can talk to ghosts.
Norman’s world is a scary place, but that’s probably what happens when you can communicate with the dead.
The first trailer for ParaNorman, Focus Features’ upcoming film from Coraline animation studio Laika, is a fun, quirky and creepy video featuring Norman (Kodi Smit-McPhee) and a cast of ghoulish characters.
The main character must use his gift of communicating with the dead to protect his town from a zombie invasion.
The teaser trailer, set to Donovan’s “Season of the Witch,” features toilet paper attacks, ghosts popping out of posters and plenty of other hauntingly creepy images.
“You don’t become a hero by being normal,” reads the tagline on the screen.
The film, which also stars the voices of Anna Kendrick, John Goodman, Casey Affleck, and Leslie Mann, is set for an August 2012 release.
- Obama Looks Like Every Dad on Vacation in Photos for His Cameo on Running Wild
- Steven Spielberg: All Things Even Superhero Movies Must Pass
- 10 Essential Queer Comics, According to Rising DC Star Steve Orlando
- Start Placing Your Oscar Bets: Cate Blanchett Will Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin–Scripted Biopic
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'